Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neb00rs

Confronting the Nightmare - UPDATE: NIGHTMARE OVER, KINGS WIN!&#33

281 posts in this topic

We're at about Defcon 3. It's about 1991 I'd say. We're somewhere Between Yeltsin becoming President and the START I Treaty but still before the Belavezha Accords.

worst case scenario, rags win game 4 & Kings close it out at home...

Definitely Defcon 4

Edited by redruM

I'm sure the Sharks-fans were confident too...

I'm waiting until it's over.  

1 person likes this

I'm sure the Sharks-fans were confident too...

I'm waiting until it's over.  

While you're right...the Rangers ain't facing a choking dog of a team either.  I think it's only a matter of when, not if at this point.  And if you watched the Rangers in the postgame last night you'd think the same thing.  Certainly a different, more funeral tone than our locker room was in '12 down 3-0.

Rangers have had a loserish tone since after Game 2. Only person who said the right things in the postgame was Ryan McDonaugh. Otherwise, everyone including the coach has been making excuses and their heads are NOT in the right place, especially Henrik's.

its a true pleasure to see them down by 3 games right now

1 person likes this

I have something prepared to plaster all over the boards if the Kings can close it out soon.  It will be glorious.

HOW ABOUT A NICE GAME OF CHESS???..............……………

CLOSE THIS THREAD BABY!!!!!

Crisis averted, I'm glad we stuck together through it. But deep down we all knew the Rangers suck, and they did not disappoint.  :lock:

Can someone please post a gif or pic of Lundqvist laying there. World class goalie and all but I can't help but feel some sadistic pleasure from watching it.

Every Friday the 13th we can remind the Rags fans, "oh yeah this the when you lost the Cup"

with all of these anti ranger threads you would think it was a celebration of the devils winning the cup over here

1 person likes this

with all of these anti ranger threads you would think it was a celebration of the devils winning the cup over here

You know how much of a relief it was to Rags fans in '12, and now we have the same relief...

simply relief that we wont have to see all the accolades that come with winning.

Who was supposed to pick up Martinez?

#8 Klein ?

Edited by BlueSkirt

Dick's Sporting Goods in Woodbridge had the Rangers crap washed off the windows pretty quickly. Gone by the time I got there at 3 in the afternoon at least.