congrats to the 2013-14 Champs, the Kings

msweet

how do you read this series?

LA coming back to win tough games, or the rags just cant beat-em?

Tough call.  The Rags have outplayed the Kings for the most part, but they can't hold their leads.  Usually that's a sign of fatigue.  The Kings turn their game on during the 2nd and 3rd periods it seems.  The Rags have controlled the first periods.

Oh yeah. This is going to be treated like the Brett Hull skate in the crease. Rangers fans will NEVER let go of puck-over-glass-gate. CONSPIRACY NHL IS AGAINST THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're also pissed about the 3rd Kings goal.  I didn't see it so I don't know exactly what happened.

why cant Lou draft guys like him.............kidding kidding!

Why have him when you can have Sean O'Donnell?!

This is sarcasm of course.

Tough call. The Rags have outplayed the Kings for the most part, but they can't hold their leads. Usually that's a sign of fatigue. The Kings turn their game on during the 2nd and 3rd periods it seems. The Rags have controlled the first periods.

Yeah that's not true. The kings have controlled the series. The rangers to their credit made the most out of bad bounces or turnovers, so the score board makes it seem closer then it is.

Well it was like a root canal these past two games, but the bottom line is that the team that deserves to be up 2-0 IS UP 2-0

King Henrik my ass. He's great at times. But he's not getting the job done. To think people were mentioning him for Smythe. HA!

Honest to god LA is just playing half assed 40% of the game, then when they decide to play, they win. They are obscenely talented. Who fvcking cares at this point, let them spot the Rags 2-0 again on Monday they'll just beat them when they feel like it. The Kings are Andre the Giant and the Rags are jobbers at this point

Rags are staggering. These are two very crushing losses. Gotta feel NY will at least get one at home, then LA will wrap it up in 5

Edited by '7'

Yeah that's not true. The kings have controlled the series. The rangers to their credit made the most out of bad bounces or turnovers, so the score board makes it seem closer then it is.

They haven't controlled anything, other than the third period in Game 1.  They haven't actually led in any game until scoring in OT both times.  This isn't over yet...but 2-0 sure beats the alternative :P

They haven't controlled anything, other than the third period in Game 1. They haven't actually led in any game until scoring in OT both times. This isn't over yet...but 2-0 sure beats the alternative :P

The kings have been better in every period of this series in terms of pressure, forecheck and quality scoring chances. The rangers have been opportunistic which has made things uneasy. If the bounces actually start balancing out or even tilt LA's way, they are going to rout NY in the next two games. Edited by squishyx

Kings should beamd are the more tired team. But the lesson is, talent is and talent does. Their skill level is well beyond everyone else.

Rangers maybe be faster and play better as a 5 man unit but to a man those Kings can pass and score.

I guess your definition of "controlling" the series is different than mine.

What's scary for the Rangers is LA plays their best hockey on the road and the Rangers have been anything but great at MSG.

To me, this stat doesn't mean that much.

Well it was like a root canal these past two games, but the bottom line is that the team that deserves to be up 2-0 IS UP 2-0

King Henrik my ass. He's great at times. But he's not getting the job done. To think people were mentioning him for Smythe. HA!

Honest to god LA is just playing half assed 40% of the game, then when they decide to play, they win. They are obscenely talented. Who fvcking cares at this point, let them spot the Rags 2-0 again on Monday they'll just beat them when they feel like it. The Kings are Andre the Giant and the Rags are jobbers at this point

Rags are staggering. These are two very crushing losses. Gotta feel NY will at least get one at home, then LA will wrap it up in 5

The Kings seem to be pacing themselves better than the Rags.  When the Kings turn it on, they have shown the ability to absolutely wear down the Rags.  The Rags speed game doesn't seem to work against the Kings.

I had a wedding tonight so I missed it, but the ending sounded glorious!!

It was controversial.  The Kings should have been on the pk, but the ref said the puck didn't go directly over the glass.  Then seconds later, the Kings score the OT winner.

They haven't controlled anything, other than the third period in Game 1.  They haven't actually led in any game until scoring in OT both times.  This isn't over yet...but 2-0 sure beats the alternative :P

Word.

Kings should beamd are the more tired team. But the lesson is, talent is and talent does. Their skill level is well beyond everyone else.

Rangers maybe be faster and play better as a 5 man unit but to a man those Kings can pass and score.

they're beating them like we did in 2012, screening Lundy and deflecting shots from the D