msweet

congrats to the 2013-14 Champs, the Kings

833 posts in this topic

"What a day this has been, what a grand mood I'm in, well it's....almost like being in love" :)

Haha! :}

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

I love this. I love how they waited 20 years to play a home finals game and were promptly shut out. This is priceless

I think that's a terrible idea.  I understand the rationale, but review is horrible for sports, it completely robs the game of flow and has all sorts of unintended consequences.  

I used to disagree with this but after seeing 'play review' being expanded and implemented in football and baseball, and seeing how it has taken over the NHL in the past 15 years, I have come to hate it. Sure, it is a relief sometimes when calls go against you, but indeed it absolutely kills the flow of the game and gives the sport a synthetic non-competitive feel. 

Tri is also absolutely right about the call - from the way Dwight entered the crease, to where he made contact with the Queen, it is clear goalie interference; especially if we are going on precedent. What King did gave Lundqvist NO chance to make the save.

mmmm This was nice.  This was really nice.

Rangers are getting exposed, on a national level.  It almost makes them getting to the finals okay in my book.

didnt we lose the first two in OT then get shut out in game 3

shudders....

yes

Quick was amazing tonight.

shots...rags 32, kings 15

save % queen 800  quick 1000

I love this. I love how they waited 20 years to play a home finals game and were promptly shut out. This is priceless

Hopefully this same scenario will repeat itself on Wednesday.

HNIC had a graphic with just that - OT win, OT win, 4-0 Kings win in 2012.

In any case, as much as I hated 2012 Quick in 2012, I LOVE 2012 Quick in 2014, lol.  Hope he shows up just the same in Game 4.

Yes but this year's Kings are better than the 2012 Kings.

Don't take this into the weekend LA. Finish them off as soon as possible. Board up Rangertown. Just end it already.

they're showing the rag fans leaving MSG and they are quiet and look like they're at a funeral

Don't take this into the weekend LA. Finish them off as soon as possible. Board up Rangertown. Just end it already.

Pure gold :lol:

After the Rags lose this series on Wednesday, what are the chances they ask the Kings to let St. Louis skate around the Garden ice with the Cup anyways?

Outstanding. Hopefully Wednesday will be a carbon copy of tonight. Edited by MadDog2020

After the Rags lose this series on Wednesday, what are the chances they ask the Kings to let St. Louis skate around the Garden ice with the Cup anyways?

no chance

This.