msweet

congrats to the 2013-14 Champs, the Kings

833 posts in this topic

Meh, that one's on the seller.  Seller fvcked up. 

That being said, the buyer should've known something was up and this was likely way too good to be true, but all the seller had to do was make sure he had his numbers right...a little proof-reading goes a long way.  I would make damned sure everything was correct before putting up tickets like that.

It's at least better than what eBay does in this situation which is take the buyer's side 100% of the time and screw the seller no matter what.

I finally got around to doing a Stanley Cup Preview. If you want, you can read up. Just broke down match-ups, etc. I'm not that nervous. Just the usual anxiety. See ya after it's over.

I finally got around to doing a Stanley Cup Preview. If you want, you can read up. Just broke down match-ups, etc. I'm not that nervous. Just the usual anxiety. See ya after it's over.

Instead of chickening out and not give a prediction just swallow your rangers pride and say kings in six based on your evaluation.

Nbc is comparing the 94 rangers to this years team, replaying the matau goal.

One of my friends whose a rangers fan put on facebook "watching the replay of the final seconds of the 94 and the presentation of the cup still gives him goosebumps". I really hope this series ends quickly with the queens team going home losers

Condolences to Doc. Kenny Albert does a good job, I like him.

All this local coverage is sickening considering the media never gave a damn the 5 times we were there. But I guess that's how we like it. I feel for Isles fans. 

It's funny... Graves had to answer a question whether there are similarities between this team and the 94 team. Oh.. they both faced adversity, you don't say? Other than being finalists and being Rangers there is nothing the same. Media hooplah.

Funny how many of these awesome fans booed their team just 3 weeks ago... 

Edited by landofvanilla

All this local coverage is sickening considering the media never gave a damn the 5 times we were there. But I guess that's how we like it. I feel for Isles fans.

It's funny... Graves had to answer a question whether there are similarities between this team and the 94 team. Oh.. they both faced adversity, you don't say? Other than being finalists and being Rangers there is nothing the same. Media hooplah.

Funny how many of these awesome fans booed their team just 3 weeks ago...

It's beyond ridiculuous how much the press, much less Ranger fans, can't help themselves to talk about '94 at every opportunity.

Is there another team in any other sport this applies to? The closest thing I can think of is maybe the Mets and '86, but it's really mostly for Bill Buckner.

Hell, you don't even see Yankee fans harp on '98 as much, which was truly a magical season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LA leads in shots so far...need to wake up?

They've had a couple of lazy turn-overs and the Rags have had somehwhat better of the play to start. Good penalty kill just now though.

Wait the rags are having a team sponsored viewing party in Bryant park? Didn't NBC flip it's sh!t and asked them to be shut down when the devils did theirs at the rock in 2012?

Wait the rags are having a team sponsored viewing party in Bryant park? Didn't NBC flip it's sh!t and asked them to be shut down when the devils did theirs at the rock in 2012?

Yep. I don't think LA was allowed to have any viewing parties in 2012 either.