msweet

congrats to the 2013-14 Champs, the Kings

833 posts in this topic

Martinez is the LA Kings' Adam Henrique. Just realized he was the guy who also scored the GWG in OT vs the Hawks

Gahh damnit I'm actually sort of feeling for the guy right now. What the hell is wrong with me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Heh, me too. As much as I can't stand the Rangers and am glad they lost,  I can't hate on Lundqvist right now.

Found this over on HF: 'MSG announced their summer broadcasting plans today, mere hours after the Rangers were eliminated from the Stanley Cup Final in 5 games. Dubbed 'The Summer That Almost Was, but Wasn't', this 37-part series will take an in depth look into each playoff game the Rangers played during their magical run. Slap on your fedora and re-live every moment all summer long, with pals Ron Duguay and Brian Leetch. Experience the Broadway Eye-Twinkle in all of it's glory every day for the entire summer, and then every summer until you're dead. Only on MSG.'

Lmfao.

"NO."

BqEKzSwCMAAUzqR.jpg

BqEKeZCCEAA7JqO.jpg

Those are gold. Gold.

Lundqvist was incredible last night. But so were the Kings. He deserved a better fate, and I thought he might since the Rangers started getting some good chances at the end of OT1 and beginning of OT2, but Quick stepped up his game.

First OT reminded me of Belfour in 2000 in Game 5 OT, but the Kings took it to another level with chance after chance.

Why couldn't Fayne bury that wide open of a net? :horse:

Nash looked like that last night

Why couldn't Fayne bury that wide open of a net? :horse:

Why couldn't the refs make that boarding call they made in the 2nd OT when it happened to Stephen Gionta :horse:

I've gotten over the sympathetic feelings I was having last night - watching Hank that devastated is pretty fantastic.

I've gotten over the sympathetic feelings I was having last night - watching Hank that devastated is pretty fantastic.

you have to wonder if it's effecting him mentally 

he's getting used to the losing side of the biggest games

you have to wonder if it's effecting him mentally 

he's getting used to the losing side of the biggest games

I hope so.  If he adopts a losing mentality the Rangers are truly screwed.

I have no sympathy after all the Facebook posts traitorous NJ native Rangers fans have made. So much more obnoxious than my Devils, Flyers, or Penguins fan friends.

I hope so.  If he adopts a losing mentality the Rangers are truly screwed.

yeah, did you hear what Doughty said the other day about the Sharks ...''you could see it in their eyes.. they knew they were gonna loose" (something like that)

article-2657692-1EC02F7E00000578-705_634

Another classic.

Looks like I found my new avatar for Hfboards

Looks like I found my new avatar for Hfboards

ohhh there will be so many of these ...cant wait for the hockey season to start again !

Steve Somers is saying he thinks the Garden should (and will, for that matter) hold an event at Bryant Park to celebrate 'the great Ranger run'. Lmfao. This is what all of us in and around NJ are talking about when we talk about what a bunch of sh!t-stains Ranger fans are. I mean these people are ready to have a rally to celebrate finishing second. I wonder how long before they brain wash themselves into thinking this is the greatest, most important run to the Finals in NHL history and that everyone should worship them for it... I give it a couple of days lmao.

Edited by MadDog2020

Oh and the other quickly stylish thing for Rags fans to say today is 'DUUUUUH, it was five games but everyone knows it was closa den dat'. fvck off. You got housed in 5 and were outshout 750-3 in 3rd periods. You got beat the fvck down by a superior team. Your little run was a fluke built on facing back-up goaltenders and Boston losing. Know your role and shut your hole.