msweet

congrats to the 2013-14 Champs, the Kings

833 posts in this topic

I see the rangers aren't used to being in the finals since they put the Stanley cup patch on the wrong part of their jersey...... I can't wait to rip on rangers fans who buy that idiotic jersey

Brassard better keep his head up.

Kings will actually, you know, retaliate.  Unlike those useless wimps up there in Montreal.

Cörey Masisak ‏@cmasisak22:

Matt Greene and Jarret Stoll both skated over to Brassard after the whistle, presumably to congratulate him on drawing that penalty.

Edited by MadDog2020

I see the rangers aren't used to being in the finals since they put the Stanley cup patch on the wrong part of their jersey...... I can't wait to rip on rangers fans who buy that idiotic jersey

Or maybe it's because where it would normally be is taken by the R in Rangers on the front of their jersey

apparently their '94 jerseys were like that too. supposedly the patch would cover the R if they do that

i do agree that it looks dumb on the shoulder

That's pretty petty. The patch thing isn't a big deal. The Wings wear the A and C on the opposite side of the chest due to their logo.

No big deal imo.

ah I see how it is. It's only a dive when the kings do it

Kings are dominating this 3rd. Which of course means the Rags will score soon on some fluke BS

At the bar watching the game while theres a guy walking around gunning down cops and another shooting at the stripclub 5 minutes from here... Crazy sh!t in moncton

13-0 Kings in shots in the 3rd.

Rags lucky as hell

In that "there are no words" NHL commercial, who is the devil being interviewed in the beginning? Granted I was 4 when that happened but I've seen enough of that year where I should have been able to recognize him. It's killing me.

In that "there are no words" NHL commercial, who is the devil being interviewed in the beginning? Granted I was 4 when that happened but I've seen enough of that year where I should have been able to recognize him. It's killing me.

Bill Guerin

i think guerin

Man the Kings are dominating, but letting the Rangers hang around..

END THIS.

Kings better cash in on this powerplay

Shots are 18-2 Kings. This is a curb stomping!

Lundqvist has that look tonight. Put pucks on Miss Puff Pads and hope for some bounces.

I literally want Hagelins head ripped off

not figuratively. Literally

oh yea Rags are winning this one tonight.  Already ordained by god