Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheMazz

So Apparently The Rumor Is Kovy Could Be Coming Back

241 posts in this topic

Hmmm I see what you're saying. So, because Kovalchuk hasn't said he's "retiring from the KHL" yet, Bettman would have the argument that the "calendar year" hasn't started yet.

The By-Laws say that their ultimate interpretation is entirely in the Commissioner's hands.  The only recourse that the owners have would be to fire him. 

The By-Laws say that their ultimate interpretation is entirely in the Commissioner's hands.  The only recourse that the owners have would be to fire him.

Ok then, I'm fine with firing Bettman..... I don't care so much about Kovy, but if he gives a good excuse for dumping Bettman then I am wildly pro-Kovy!

Nooooooooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know if Kovy comes back we're all fully expecting you to host the official "NJDevs Welcome Back Party"

Edited by Devilsfan118

You know if Kovy comes back we're all fully expecting you to host the official "NJDevs Welcome Back Party"

Since most of the damage has already been done, I would do it.

It quieted down because it isn't happening. Let it go.

Truth. 

Kovy is coming back, maybe not this season...but he is coming back. Accept it.

i think eventually he will definently be back.. obviously not this season maybe not next or the season after that either..but he will be back. Hes stated that the stanley cup still remains his target.

If Kovy were to ever come back to NJ, be it today, tomorrow or 5 years from now, it would be one of the most bizarre sports stories of all time. I don't see this happening, as much as I'd like to imagine Kovy back in NJ on a far more reasonable contract.

i think eventually he will definently be back.. obviously not this season maybe not next or the season after that either..but he will be back. Hes stated that the stanley cup still remains his target.

If the Stanley Cup is his ultimate goal, he shouldn't have left in the first place.  Fact.  For like the 8th time, NOOOOO

If the Stanley Cup is his ultimate goal, he shouldn't have left in the first place.  Fact.  For like the 8th time, NOOOOO

he will definently be back in the nhl even if it is 7 years from now..thats basically a given. he did us a huge favor by booking it out of here for now. i dont know why everyone is still being so butt hurt over it i mean seriously.

he will definently be back in the nhl even if it is 7 years from now..thats basically a given. he did us a huge favor by booking it out of here for now. i dont know why everyone is still being so butt hurt over it i mean seriously.

It's not "butthurt". It's just knowing that we've seen the Kovy thing and we'd rather move on. It's a lot of prima donna bull. He just isn't worth the drama that he brings. We also have no idea just what type of player he'll be after these injuries.

He already was back watching in the front seats at a Nets playoff game.  

He already was back watching in the front seats at a Nets playoff game.  

LOL this is true.

Now, what if this is just a precursor to him actually liking Barclay's Center better then The Rock. Let the "Kovy to the Isle's" rumors begin!