Let's start a pool of where Brodeur will end up

roomtemp

I'll say Minnesota too, his kid is there, he would have a real chance to start if Harding's health fails again and I think he's pretty much been wanting to be free for the better part of a year.  If there's any interest from another team he's not waiting for Lou to make an offer.

I'll say Minnesota too, his kid is there, he would have a real chance to start if Harding's health fails again and I think he's pretty much been wanting to be free for the better part of a year.  If there's any interest from another team he's not waiting for Lou to make an offer.

I would be damn surprised if Minny gives him a look. The Wild are shooting for the Cup and have two better goaltenders as it is.

Pittsburgh Penguins. I really don't think he's signing in Jersey. He would have to get entirely shut out of the free agent market and then agree to come back to Jersey, be forced to take a hefty pay cut and be cool with only getting 15 games or so. I don't see that happening.

Pittsburgh or New Jersey.  He wants to probably be close to his kids if at all possible if he ends up anywhere not named New Jersey.  I just don't see him going to Philly, St. Louis.  I'd throw in Toronto or Tampa as possibilities as well, but I kind of hope he ends up in Jersey and finishes his career here.