Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bonginator11

Devils anthem singer in contest!!! Please help!

20 posts in this topic

So my friend is in a national anthem contest on gigg.com. She has successfully made it to the final 16! She is using my video that I shot of her singing the anthem at a Devils game this season. Her name is Samantha Dango. So I was wondering if you guys and gals could help a fellow Devils fan out and vote!

You do have to register to vote. For those worried about spamming and such from this site, I registered 3 weeks ago and have not received a single email. I think it would be cool to get a Devils anthem singer recognized! Thanks in advance for your support!

Here is the contest page:

http://gigg.com/contest/match/8016/new#

LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR THIS ROUND!!!! PLEASE HELP!

Samantha is tied 57-57! For those who have already voted, you can vote again! It's one vote per day =)

For those folks that do vote, I will be raffling off 2 tickets to a game of choice besides the Ranger games. They will be in my season seats Sec 102 Row 6. Please post if u voted so I can include your username in the raffle. Thanks!

Edited by Bonginator11

We know Samantha's Parents as our season tickets used to be right in front of them!  I will vote for her!

We know Samantha's Parents as our season tickets used to be right in front of them! I will vote for her!

Thank you! Please get others to vote too! =)

You can also download the app for a bonus point.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Yep thanks!

Just voted!! Good Luck!

Thanks!

And remember for those that already voted you can vote again today! Sorry for all the posts but I really want Samantha to win this thing!

Yea she lost by a very slim margin. I will still have the raffle for those that voted. I will do it when I come back from vacation. What the process will be is placing everyone's username who voted on a piece of paper and then drawing one winner. Thanks to everyone who voted and supported and good luck in the raffle =)

Just got back from my trip and did the raffle. Lucifer91 is the winner! Thanks again everyone who voted and helped out! 

Just got back from my trip and did the raffle. Lucifer91 is the winner! Thanks again everyone who voted and helped out! 

Sweet!!!