Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satans Hockey

I dont think the Chat rooms are working

15 posts in this topic

I completely forgot about your private message Fire. I did work on it a bit, I can get in via the mIRC interface but the webbased one seems to have issues. I will work on it now.

I submitted a trouble ticket with them. Nobody was aware of the issue, but their own links on the site don't even work. The web guru over there said he was very disturbed nobody noticed. I guess we will see, it is a free service after all :noclue:

I've always been curious to know if ANYone uses the chat in the offseason...guess not too many people since there've been chat problems for months (fortunately most of them cropped up after the season) and nobody really pointed it out till now.

I've always been curious to know if ANYone uses the chat in the offseason...guess not too many people since there've been chat problems for months (fortunately most of them cropped up after the season) and nobody really pointed it out till now.

With all the fun thats being going on in the poltics board I figured we could have some good arguements in the chat room.

mIRC works for me too DM...registration has lapsed tho...usually the chat is kinda on vacation during off season...this going to change? If so ya need ChanServ or first one in is ChanOp ;)

mIRC works for me too DM...registration has lapsed tho...usually the chat is kinda on vacation during off season...this going to change? If so ya need ChanServ or first one in is ChanOp ;)

Can you please explain this because I have no clue what you are talking about.

mIRC works for me too DM...registration has lapsed tho...usually the chat is kinda on vacation during off season...this going to change?  If so ya need ChanServ or first one in is ChanOp ;)

Can you please explain this because I have no clue what you are talking about.

I was talking to DM.

mIRC works for me too DM...registration has lapsed tho...usually the chat is kinda on vacation during off season...this going to change?

mIRC works for me too DM...registration has lapsed tho...usually the chat is kinda on vacation during off season...this going to change?
Edited by NJDEVILICEONFIRE

First, Dew is not a 'he', and second -- if you thought that was the answer SHE was going to give you, why did  ask?

Oh im so sorry i thought she was a he(sarcasm) and I asked because I could have been wrong.

Edited by NJDEVILICEONFIRE