Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevsMan84

Legends Hospitality Taking Over as Food Vendor at the Rock

8 posts in this topic

Damn just posted this in the main boards too haha

Thanks for stealing my thunder :glare:

Figure I'll post it in this thread, but the special concession pass lines for food were dreadful. I missed most of the second period waiting on line for a cheesesteak, and it took about four minutes from the time I ordered a pretzel and a soda to the time was told there weren't any pretzels that weren't cold.

They really need to accept the concession passes at all registers. I don't see how it's that difficult.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone sat in the Goal Bar this year?  I have tickets there for tonight's game and was curious about the food selection.  Thanks!

Has anyone sat in the Goal Bar this year?  I have tickets there for tonight's game and was curious about the food selection.  Thanks!

There is no free food there and all they have is a slider kiosk similar to the one on the concourse.

There is no free food there and all they have is a slider kiosk similar to the one on the concourse.

Thanks - I've sat there other seasons so I didn't think there was free food but was curious if they updated the selections from the standard junk food they used to sell there.  The slider station sounds great and I will check that out!