Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ghdi

Bernier re-signed 1 year 600K

31 posts in this topic

Damn what's with all the Bernier hate? Are you guys getting him confused with Gionta? He had a weak season last year but he is by far the best member of CBGB. He's a big forward who can do dirty work in front of the net and can play in the top 6 if asked. Basically what Clowe is doing for a couple of million dollars less

Damn what's with all the Bernier hate? Are you guys getting him confused with Gionta? He had a weak season last year but he is by far the best member of CBGB. He's a big forward who can do dirty work in front of the net and can play in the top 6 if asked. Basically what Clowe is doing for a couple of million dollars less

youre on medication if you think he was the best player on the cbgb last .. this guy is a total waste hes straight junk and was completely useless last season..its a true shame that they brought this bum back they shouldve given his money to carter and been done with it.

no way is he better than Carter.  Also, Lou even said himself something along the lines of "he had a bad year. this contract is a chance for him to resurrect his career"

youre on medication if you think he was the best player on the cbgb last .. this guy is a total waste hes straight junk and was completely useless last season..its a true shame that they brought this bum back they shouldve given his money to carter and been done with it.

I explicitly said he had a sh!tty season last year, and he did. But look at his contribution as a whole, he's by far worth the money. If you want to talk about a useless member of CBGB, It's Gionta. He's undersized, unbalanced and gets crucial ice time regardless. I would have much rather kept Bernier and Carter

Petey likes Bernier's strong possession skills behind the net, and he has hockey sense. if he could finish he'd have 15-18 goals a year

I've always felt this way and the positions he gets himself into to score keep me hanging on to hope that he's on the cusp of being a decent hockey player. But he gets those chances and completely chokes, misses empty nets, misses the right touch to get that elusive goal when we need it. It's encouraging that he plays hard and gets into the right positions so often, but he just needs to FINISH!!! So frustrating...

Would love to see Carter back the forth line was solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk