Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

NJDevs Fantasy Football 2014....PRE-DRAFT DRAMA!!!!&#3

42 posts in this topic

Stacey is NOT going in the first round, probably third at best. Foles is a no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, i was being facetious, I just meant knowing my luck whichever player I don't take will wind up having the best season in fantasy football

Im really debating between Jimmy the wannabe WR Graham and QB Matthew Stafford, CRASHER's favorite pick I ever made  :devil:

When does the draft kick off again?   I don't want a first round disaster of years past; as I'll be on vacation.

When does the draft kick off again?   I don't want a first round disaster of years past; as I'll be on vacation.

August 18th seems like the target date to start picking players, maybe get positions ready the week before.

I need to have Jamie do the picking of the pre-pre-draft selections and all that goodness.....since I seem to do well when chicks do it for me B )

I SHOULD do it Sunday when y'all are here for the PPV, but I know i won't since I'll be hurrying back from Vermont....I'm gonna target around August 1 for that

Seems we're all happy with the rules and format....awesomesauce :)

I think I mentioned the extra roster spot in conjunction with rookie keepers when that was the du jour thing to talk about after last season. Not that I'd be opposed to having a 16th player in general, but we'd have to start the draft a couple days earlier which would make CRASHER's head explode :lol:

Seems we're all happy with the rules and format....awesomesauce :)

Not I...I want 22 changes, in 33 parts....I have a lot of grievances to air!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So no extra roster spot?

This is the time to vote.....go for it and propose one :)

I think I mentioned the extra roster spot in conjunction with rookie keepers when that was the du jour thing to talk about after last season. Not that I'd be opposed to having a 16th player in general, but we'd have to start the draft a couple days earlier which would make CRASHER's head explode :lol:

Not at all, the only heads who will be exploding are you guys in the panic room when someone takes 8 hours to pick, because there is NO WAY IN HELL the start button gets hit till I am back from Indianpolis :P

I vote NAY, an extra roster spot makes it easier for teams to hold injured players, tough roster decisions are always part of the game.

Well if we're actually voting, I'm a yes for the extra spot

so it's

Nay: 2

Yay: 1

CMONNNNNNN VOTING!!

Conditional no to another roster spot, with the "no" becoming a "yes" if we do a rookie draft and rookie-only roster spot (however, I'm not sure if Yahoo can enforce this)

I don't think this was ever actually submitted; I was just asking if we were considering it...

I'll vote nay.