Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neb00rs

Significant FA's Remaining - Any Interest?

63 posts in this topic

Way to bore the sh!t out of this thread, Guys! Is there any way we can add some stats to this thread?

Edited by CarpathianForest

Way to bore the sh!t out of this thread, Guys! Is there any way we can add some stats to this thread?

triumph-batman_zps072d458b.jpg

6 people like this

^LOL SD.

You stated the effects Neboors, and didn't really name a cause.  

That's because I have no idea what the cause is and nor do I have a guess at it. Someone could convince me it was just by chance.

Edited by Neb00rs

Damn SD, that's pretty friggin' funny, nice.

SD - that's really good. I have to think even tri will like that. he's never had an avatar on this board, but i think that might be worthy.

Okay that's pretty funny, but if Russell Peters is playing Prudential Center, no way I see the beacon because I'm inside enjoying some arena-sized comedy.

You wouldn't want to push back the draft, then it might butt up against the Cup Finals.  I think it makes sense to push free agency forward to July 5 with the talking period beginning on June 30.  

It's not my national holiday but wouldn't league/PA balk at moving it to the day after everyone gets hammered? Then again it's on Canada Day so what do I know.

Way to contribute meaningful discussion.   :rolleyes:  Strike 2.

Ill be following the situation between the Jackets and Johansen very anxiously. Apparently both sides are very much far apart still.

Thank You, Buzz Killington.

Dude, that's totally going to be my name when I am a news anchor. 

triumph-batman_zps072d458b.jpg

Holy sh!t.  Awesome.

Time to finally adopt an avatar Tri.

Heatley 2 years 6M total.

If I were a gm i'd pay him to not be on my team, and your giving him 6 mil.

If I were a gm i'd pay him to not be on my team, and your giving him 6 mil.

If I found out Lou was going to sign Heatley, I would actually pay Lou not to sign him. That's how much I don't want Dany Heatley anywhere near this team.

If Lou is going after a LW I think David Booth is who he signs.  He played under DeBoer and Lou seems to like sign players who have something to prove

If Lou is going after a LW I think David Booth is who he signs.  He played under DeBoer and Lou seems to like sign players who have something to prove

Besides being a risk with injury, Booth is a left handed shooter. We're overloaded with those.

Besides being a risk with injury, Booth is a left handed shooter. We're overloaded with those.

who on this team is not a risk with injury, but point taken on left handed shooter

I"d actually like Booth on the team, but with Ruutu, Zubrus and Clowe, it doesn't make sense. There's no spot for him on the left side and we're not lacking in the big, good forechecking, but lacks offense player category.