Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zubie#8

MSG Summer Ice

28 posts in this topic

Looks like MSG+ will be airing one of the Devils Rangers games at MSG at 9pm if anyone is bored. Both games at MSG were really exciting.

I'm in. Thanks. 

I remember watching this at the local brewery here in Poughkeepsie. Kid in a Rags jersey 2 feet next to me threw a hissy fit and bolted when Gelly put that rocket in. 

I ordered another beer because ain't no thang. 

Edited by Baggy Spandex

I still can't believe MSG is showing a repeat of a devils win.

I guess the 1994 tape must be jammed in the player or something.

I still can't believe MSG is showing a repeat of a devils win.

I guess the 1994 tape must be jammed in the player or something.

Sold their soul to the Devil for a SCF appearance. 

I have directv and every so often the sound cuts out for a second or two. Anyone else getting that?

thanks for the heads up

edit: poor volch

Edited by lazer

I have Comcast and all is fine.

Weird it keeps doing it every couple of minutes and the sound is a half second behind the picture. It's only this channel too as no other channels are doing it.

damn only 5 minutes left in the 3rd by the time i came across this..but thanks for the heads up!

Oh, this is the other game. Not the one I was thinking of. 

I was actually at this game. Walked out like a boss and got shoulder bumped by Liam Neeson while he was filming a scene. Great success. 

watching this makes me so impatient for the season to start.. im ready for october now

I want whatever song plays at the garden after every ranger loss as my ringtone haha I love it.

lol i wasnt even paying attention, what song is it?

No clue, look up any Ranger loss or OT home loss highlight on YouTube. It's the same song for years, it makes me very happy.

Here you go, listen carefully at 40 secs. This has been playing at MSG after every loss for years.

Here you go, listen carefully at 40 secs. This has been playing at MSG after every loss for years.

I don't know the name of it but after a tough defeat, I have always liked the song. It's just soothing and makes you realize losses are part of sports. The Coyotes also have a cool song after they give up a goal or lose.

Devils play bitter sweet symphony after every loss.

And come to think of it, do we still play Song 2 and Glory Days after wins? I feel like at least one of those has been changed

Devils play bitter sweet symphony after every loss.

Gotten so used to it the past couple years, I don't think anything of it anymore lol

And come to think of it, do we still play Song 2 and Glory Days after wins? I feel like at least one of those has been changed

Yep!

Oh, this is the other game. Not the one I was thinking of. 

I was actually at this game. Walked out like a boss and got shoulder bumped by Liam Neeson while he was filming a scene. Great success. 

haha We must have been a few feet away, I remember Liam Neeson being to my right, and walking out very quickly (and seemed angry enough). Wasn't under the impression he was filming a movie though, from my understanding, he's some kind of season ticketholder, at a lot of the games.

I LOVE that song! I need an mp3 of it so i can make it my ringtone lol

I LOVE that song! I need an mp3 of it so i can make it my ringtone lol

I posted before it's called New York Hustle by Mick Jagger and Dave Stewart.  It was made for the Alfie soundtrack.

Awesome thanks!

And Colin I am pretty certain we still play glory days after the three stars are announced after a win.

Edited by Zubie#8