2014 NJDevs FF Draft - We are finished!

CRASHER

Ironically Bell and Vereen were the other two I was considering with my CJ pick and they went soon after, but Vereen's made of glass and that's just such a clusterfvck in Detroit with Bush still there coming off a 1500 (total) yard season, and Stafford having more downfield weapons this year so I didn't think Bell'd have as good a year this year.

Like Vereen isn't part of a committee? 

Yahoo has him as the #4 QB behind the triad, so its possible he will be, though i doubt it

He is literally not even in my list of 200 players.

checking my positions gimme a minute or 5

And don't you listen to them ayl! You keep picking QB's MAN! and trade them 1 by 1 to the people who want them! GENIUS MOVE!

Like Vereen isn't part of a committee? 

He actually has a fairly stable role since he's the Pats' version of Sproles when he plays.

We shall see.

Outside of the elite three, Stafford was my pick. And yes, the QB has depth, but there is a clear difference between them.

I've been fooled by Stafford before (thankfully he never wound up on any of my teams when I was)...yes he has better weapons this year but at this point I'll believe it when I see it.  I actually had Luck 4 on my board after the big three.  Well, maybe 5 if you could guarantee me Brady gets Gronk/Vereen/Amendola for most of the season.  Cam usually winds up in the top five fantasywise with his rushing stats too.  It's definitely a matter of personal preference though at a certain point.  There are similarly ranked guys but I didn't really want all of them per se.

Edited by NJDevs4978

OK, looks like I'll

......Officially ............................Play.......................a Colt WR - T.Y. Hilton

top-pic.jpg

....since we have a 3 QB system.....we now have a 2 TE SYSTEM!!!  (least he can use both each week :P )

Clown takes: TE: Vernon Davis

CMON FLEX!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian gets a glass thrown at him and takes WR Cordelle Patterson....

and hell....I'll Aylbert-block too..... QB: Jay Cutler

lol maybe Clown wants to trade Graham for Rodgers :whistling:  Otherwise Vernon Davis is borderline cray-crazy too (for him), Flex or no Flex.  You can put anyone in the Flex, why clog it up with a TE this early?

Look at it this way, at least I can USE my extra elite TE every week...unlike having 30 QB's on my roster!

For the 5th round, I went back and forth on whether to pick this guy.  I'm not sold on him this year like I was last year, but he's far and away, IMO, the best back on the board unless you like to see scarlet O's next to your name (Steven Jackson, I'm looking squarely at you).  So lets buy in one more time to the homer pick, and go Lamar Miller, RB, MIA

And for the 6th round...There's been far too little MANTABLOCKING~! this year, so it's time for me to revive this tradition.  WR Torrey Smith, BAL