2014 NJDevs FF Draft - We are finished!

CRASHER

Oops. Looks like Martellus Bennett or Jordan Reed are Clown bound.

You don't like it, we don't care.

Not exactly...see I can USE my Top 2 TE's if I wish!!!!!!!

Glide me over QB Philip Rivers 

Denny's was GLORIOUS BTW.....thanks for asking ;)

Anyway....a fresh meal....a fresh start to the day....an annoyed GF about egging her about pics on Facebook....

yeah I should just say who I picked right :P

Fred Jackson RB, Buf

CMON Conference! CMON Crasher texting me at 530am to pick!  :w00t:

Living on an inferior coast does not allow you extra draft time.... #AintGotTimeFoDat!

I love Jackson here, he's gonna be a goal line vulture the few times that Buffalo will score this year.

I don't trust Spiller, and this team needs a good veteran presence....and Jackson is that guy on this team.....I feel I grabbed me a starting RB at the end of Round 7 and I feel good about that

But Fred Jackson and Frank Gore on the same team;  someone is betting 30+ is the way to go this year with RBs.

I need more QBs dammit.

If I can still whoop ass and take names in hockey at almost-42 in five leagues....these guys can still get it done at a mere 30!

33.5 for go-kart Freddy.

Started really becoming a starting RB around 27-28...not a ton of miles on that body and he is a complete back, in between the tackles, good hands, great blocker...he will be good for 2 more years easy 

Started really becoming a starting RB around 27-28...not a ton of miles on that body and he is a complete back, in between the tackles, good hands, great blocker...he will be good for 2 more years easy 

and I only need one year anyway :evil:

least I can play all 3 backs at once too :D