Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vic Rattlehead18

Zajac challenged to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge by...

31 posts in this topic

Messier should do it too.  He can easily fill a 5 gallon bucket with his tears in just under 10 minutes, throw some ice in there and have at it.

Zach was also challenged by Paul Martin. The ex-Devil connection is strong. :P

I want to still hate the guy.  But I gotta say, the wound has kind of healed.  He's just another one of those superstars out west now that I'll occasionally see a sweet highlight of.

Great thing, this ALS challenge.  I have a friend who lost their parent ALS..horrible stuff.  

I want to still hate the guy. But I gotta say, the wound has kind of healed. He's just another one of those superstars out west now that I'll occasionally see a sweet highlight of.

Great thing, this ALS challenge. I have a friend who lost their parent ALS..horrible stuff.

Water under the bridge. Its a new era for the Devils, and I've moved on. I put it behind me after I booed the sh!t outta him in March lol.

parise got it from paul Martin I think amd martin also challenged greene to do it but looks like greene never did it

I watched the related video of Parise's goals from the 2013-2014 season. The Koivu/Parise chemistry is unreal. Also lots of garbage goals that Parise was always so great with.

you take this from reddit?

Nope, I have the "Hockey" section on an app called Flipboard.

What is the point of this Ice Bucket challenge??

And why is it called the ALS Challenge and not the Harry Carson Challenge?

Someone needs to do crank the challenge up a notch by putting a bunch of ice melt salt like calcium chloride into a bucket of ice water then do this lol. You could get the water to below freezing temp that way. Otherwise no one is really dumping water on themselves that's any colder than anyone else has.