Zajac challenged to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge by...

Vic Rattlehead18

Isn't the challenge to take the ice weathervane if you don't do it, you have to donate to ALS? Maybe they wrote a check...

Donating money is really the better thing to do anyways. I'd bet a lot of these guys donated along with doing the challenge though. It looks pretty self indulgent if you're a pro athlete making millions and all you do to help the cause is dump some cold water on your head lol.

Donating money is really the better thing to do anyways. I'd bet a lot of these guys donated along with doing the challenge though. It looks pretty self indulgent if you're a pro athlete making millions and all you do to help the cause is dump some cold water on your head lol.

this is silly- they're raising awareness at the same time as raising money. Now more people know about ALS than did before. Plus by the ALS Association's own account they've received over $4 million in the past 2 weeks due to the challenge already.

Man we need the season to start so we have something to talk about.

Parise(texting Zajac):  Hey man, So did you see that I nominated you for the ALS Ice bucket challenge?  Are  you going to do it?

Zajac: .....

Parise: So I guess you are going to donate then at least, how are things? Have you met any of the new teammates yet?

Zajac: .......

Parise: Come on man, I left like two years ago, you can't still be bummed about that.

Zajac: .....

Zajac: I started a new charity, it's called go fvck yourself.