GDT: Stars. Devils. Thank you, Chico.

dmann422

Because thats the 3rd or 4th time it's happened in as many games for him, just seems like he can't catch a break.

deep breaths guy..everything is going to be alright, he cant have a goal every game.. this board is so quick to get flustered and freak out. The team looks solid tonight all four lines are rolling nicely

Because thats the 3rd or 4th time it's happened in as many games for him, just seems like he can't catch a break.

Doesn't he have like 5 goals already? He's on pace to do really well this year, I'm not worried every line he has been on has looked really good.

4th line looks really good

Edited by Sneax

deep breaths guy..everything is going to be alright, he cant have a goal every game.. this board is so quick to get flustered and freak out. The team looks solid tonight all four lines are rolling nicely

You are taking my comment the wrong way. I've noticed the last few games he has had an unlucky streak of posts and missed "layups". I am completely happy with his play / production, but I think he's been unlucky in "only" scoring his 5 so far.

You are taking my comment the wrong way. I've noticed the last few games he has had an unlucky streak of posts and missed "layups". I am completely happy with his play / production, but I think he's been unlucky in "only" scoring his 5 so far.

He's not crosby, most guys in the nhl aren't going to score on every scoring chance.

how much more could you expect out of him..