GDT: 12/9/14 MC Hammer v. MechaGodzilla

CarpathianForest

Don't know what to say about the game tonight. Cory got to feel tired after all he faced last night in the third period facing almost a shot per minute.

I hope for no more injuries.

Yeah I was thinking they should start Clemmensen and let the Hawks abuse him for 60 minutes, no reason to subject Cory to that after having played last night and having to face nearly 40 shots. 

If we are going to lose anyway, might as well give Cory the rest and let him come in fresh Thursday. 

Yeah I was thinking they should start Clemmensen and let the Hawks abuse him for 60 minutes, no reason to subject Cory to that after having played last night and having to face nearly 40 shots. 

If we are going to lose anyway, might as well give Cory the rest and let him come in fresh Thursday. 

I don't think I would go that far. Personally I don't think we could win with Clemmensen so I wouldn't start him. I would use Cory, if things don't go well , either Cory is off or the team is playing poorly and Chicago is scoring then I would pull Cory and put in Clemmy.

Mistake Mistake if they start Kinkaid in net. Want a chance to win, start Cory if the is bad put in Kinkaid. Start Cory if the team is playing poorly as expected replace with Kinkaid. Don't start Clemmy or Kinkaid unless Cory says he can't play. I will reserve my opinion of Lou and DeBoer's decision re: starting goalie tonight against Chicago until I know more. On the surface it is a mistake.

Edited by BostonNala370

Mistake Mistake if they start Kinkaid in net. Want a chance to win, start Cory if the is bad put in Kinkaid. Start Cory if the team is playing poorly as expected replace with Kinkaid. Don't start Clemmy or Kinkaid unless Cory says he can't play. I will reserve my opinion of Lou and DeBoer's decision re: starting goalie tonight against Chicago until I know more. On the surface it is a mistake.

My guess is after last night, Cory was honest to DeBoer and said he can't play.

Nice to see Kinkaid getting the call. He's been playing really well as of late in Albany. He has a great 66.67% quality start percentage this season in the AHL and has been 11% above average and worth +3.49 goals above average going by GA%- and GSAA metrics from Hockey Reference. Though they are certainly throwing him to the wolves tonight.

So let me get this straight.....

Kinkaid is FINALLY call up and have his first start in the NHL....

we had a back to back... Carolina and Chicago....

And Deboer goes and give him Chicago.... this is amazing. lol

It defies anything logical. There isn't much doubt about that lol.

Nice to see Kinkaid getting the call. He's been playing really well as of late in Albany. He has a great 66.67% quality start percentage this season in the AHL and has been 11% above average and worth +3.49 goals above average going by GA%- and GSAA metrics from Hockey Reference. Though they are certainly throwing him to the wolves tonight.

Great for confidence, with everyone on the Devils out with injuries, and Chicago on a 6 game winning streak and adding players from their IR tonight.

It defies anything logical. There isn't much doubt about that lol.

MD2020 there isn't any logic other then Cory said he can't go.