GDT: Alumni Game 3:45 stream- www.newjerseydevils.com

RunninWithTheDevil

Seems to be working now. This whole thing is bush league. The game should have been tomorrow at noon in front of thousands of fans. Just clear the arena out after, clean the building, let people in for the game. So simple.

That'd make too much sense.... and this is the Devils.

Seems to be working now. This whole thing is bush league. The game should have been tomorrow at noon in front of thousands of fans. Just clear the arena out after, clean the building, let people in for the game. So simple.

If you have tickets for tomorrow's game, you should be good. It'll be a great ceremony.

I've been part of organizing a ton of NHL alumni games over the years and watched too many of them. They're pretty boring. I know this one holds a special meaning, and it be neat to see a ton of former Devils on the ice, but these things don't play very well.

Edited by devilsrule33

If you have tickets for tomorrow's game, you should be good. It'll be a great ceremony.

I've been part of organizing a ton of NHL alumni games over the years and watched too many of them. Their pretty boring. I know this one holds a special meaning, and it be neat to see a ton of former Devils on the ice, but these things don't play very well.

I do but this still was handled wrong. Its for charity too so they missed out on raising more money as well.

Jesus O'Neill is brutal

He is horrendous