NJDevs Fantasy Football Smack Talk 2015

CRASHER

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Yahoo and Manta both think MJ has the best draft then he really is doomed lol

I can tell from the headline my teams analysis is bs...Swamps has a set of monster RB's and mediocrity elsewhere lol, the only monster RB I have is Lynch and the only mediocrity is TE and WR depth

Edited by NJDevs4978

If Yahoo and Manta both think MJ has the best draft then he really is doomed lol

I can tell from the headline my teams analysis is bs...Swamps has a set of monster RB's and mediocrity elsewhere lol, the only monster RB I have is Lynch and the only mediocrity is TE and WR depth

Yahoo is also brainless in realizing when you keep a guy in the 15th round it doesn't have to "have the value of a first round pick", but hey you get what you pay for in a free league :lol:

I love how my Draft gets a "B" but I'm projected for 5-8?!??? How the HELL is that a "B Grade"!!!!

Basically 8-9 drafts are like B/B-, that's why :P MJ's the only one with higher than that score and there were like three C drafts.

I think that part of its accurate at least, there really isn't a lot of difference between most teams on paper.

Senior Citizen Discount

With an average of 7.9 years of NFL experience, Masked Marauders is the team most likely to have a player become a grandpa.

Bahahhaaa! I DID feel like I needed to invest in walkers at times during my draft!

Any idea what it says for my team, I cannot find the predictions on my phone, and no access at work...

Led by a Stellar WR Corps, Dynamo Nation Looks Like a Playoff Squad

toyota_logo.jpg
Draft Summary

Picking late (seventh overall), Dynamo Nation did what they could with what they were given. While this team isn't a juggernaut by any means, it's a team capable of reaching the playoffs if the chips fall their way. They are expected to finish sixth in NJDevs Fantasy Football with a record of 6-6-0 (1,611 points). They went after the diva position early, using three of their first five selections on WRs Calvin Johnson (second round), Andre Johnson (third round), and Emmanuel Sanders (fifth round). These guys could be the key to the season for Dynamo Nation, as they are one of the best groups of WRs in the league.

Not bad, but you've still got room for improvement. Becoming a Toyota Hall Of Famer would certainly qualify. Nominate yourself now.

Keeper Summary

Dynamo Nation took advantage of their only keeper slot to hold on to Emmanuel Sanders (36.8 ADP). From an ADP perspective, he is less valuable than a first-round draft pick.

Schedule

While Week 6 has the most players on bye for Dynamo Nation (four), Week 10 is actually projected to have the team's highest number of idle fantasy points. Looking at the season as a whole, they have one of the least challenging slates. In addition to having the second-easiest overall schedule, Dynamo Nation has the softest last four games of the season.

Draft Notes
  • On Autopilot

Choosing which WRs to start should be pretty obvious most weeks for Dynamo Nation, as projections show a healthy point difference between their third-ranked (Andre Johnson) and fourth-ranked (Brian Quick) wideouts.

• Assessing the Assets

TE is the strongest position for Dynamo Nation, though WR and K are also better than the league's average.

• Sky's the Limit

With four players projected to significantly beat their previous year's fantasy points, Dynamo Nation hopes to have found some up-and-coming stars.

• QB Controversy?

The coach of Dynamo Nation might need to flip a coin. Their top-drafted QB (Sam Bradford) and second-drafted QB (Philip Rivers) have very similar seasonal point projections.

• Root, Root, Root for the Home Team

Dynamo Nation is a believer in the hopes of the St. Louis Rams this year, grabbing a pair of players on that squad earlier than their ADPs might suggest.

• Nearly There

The top half of the Dynamo Nation roster is one of the strongest in the league (ranked No. 2). However, the bottom of the roster is among the weakest (ranked No. 11).

•Assessing the Assets

TE is the strongest position for Dynamo Nation, though WR and K are also better than the league's average.

If this is truly the case I'm in BIG trouble!!!

Guess Yahoo is smarter than me, Big game from Witten  might just save my ass from those sorry WRs I have!