NJDevs Fantasy Football Smack Talk 2015

CRASHER

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a small reminder (and to answer the Masked Message on the forum)

you do not have an IR spot until you have a player on your roster that is actually put on IR....out for 4-6 weeks does not qualify.....you have to waste a roster spot just like Dez Bryant and Todd Gurley owners do :P

One of my money league teams has a murder's row.....on the injured list :P Ben Dez Mike Evans D-Jax McCoy And Jeremy Hill might as well be hurt :P

Evans hurt?  He had a big game on your bench here...our game this week is pure anti-fantasy football gold :lol:

And just when I thought I was in the clear there goes James Jones again...between the Giants cutting him and Davante Adams being awful that's the bane of my fantasy existence this year (I have Adams in my other league too and was counting on him to be a keeper cornerstone).

Edited by NJDevs4978

I'm just REALLY glad I played Dr LAST week and not this week, putting up THIS many points and losing would have made me put a hole in my wall probably. my score and Drs score might be the two highest scores i've personally seen in this league ever. 

Well the .5 PPR is going to goose scoring a little (although don't tell that to my team, I've yet to break triple digits and STILL am somehow 2-1 - thank you very much Denver D).  dr's team had 43 receptions this week, that's 21.5 points that wouldn't have been there in prior seasons - though even with that he'd have 170+ in a pre-2015 scoring system.  I do remember ayl going nuts on Masked a while back, I think he had the prior non-PPR record.  Or maybe it was Masked going nuts on someone, I'd have to look it up.

And trolling CRASHER's always nice but eventually the roof has to fall in.  I can't keep counting on the Denver D and Jeremy Maclin garbagetime, but every week is pretty much survival mode for me right now - Dez hurt, Marshawn slumping and now hurt, Adams hurt and awful, Luck turning into the second coming of Eli circa a couple years ago.  I wish I had this kind of goofball luck in my other league which I've never even won a playoff game in - this year I'm 1-2 there chasing two 3-0 behemoth teams in my division.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Evans hurt?  He had a big game on your bench here...our game this week is pure anti-fantasy football gold :lol:

And just when I thought I was in the clear there goes James Jones again...between the Giants cutting him and Davante Adams being awful that's the bane of my fantasy existence this year (I have Adams in my other league too and was counting on him to be a keeper cornerstone).

The only reason I actually played Evans this week was I had no one else left to put in the roster :P

...no wait.....I had Kendall Wright.....who did better.... *sigh*

Wish I could line up Dunbar as a WR like Dallas does!!!!

The only reason I actually played Evans this week was I had no one else left to put in the roster :P

...no wait.....I had Kendall Wright.....who did better.... *sigh*

Wish I could line up Dunbar as a WR like Dallas does!!!!

Both on my team, sir :lol:

This is actually getting hilarious now

Dez Bryant is still expected to miss a few more weeks, but Jerry Jones is happy with his road to recovery.

#Packers WR Davante Adams, who has been declared out, reaggravated his high-ankle sprain, source said. He's expected to miss some time.

Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch is dealing with a hamstring injury that, according to source, makes him “50-50” to play Monday against Detroit.

And for the coup de grace :lol:

Colts QB Andrew Luck threw a little before practice today but the Colts shut him down for the day, per league source. It is unlikely Luck throws much, or at all, before Sunday. Luck is now considered legitimately questionable to play Sunday vs Jaguars. Another factor in the Colts' decision will be that they will play again Thursday night against the Texans.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I can't injury curse him here at least, but I guess you already took care of that with your money league team :P

Why do you think I'm laughing?? This one ain't my problem B )