NJDevs Fantasy Football Smack Talk 2015

CRASHER

CRASHER, on 04 Oct 2015 - 09:09 AM, said:

Andrew Luck likely out too.. :rofl: ....it's funny cause it's not my team..... look over your shoulder A-Rod....you're next :P

I've basically been playing with Kaepernick the first three weeks anyway, might as well play him for real this week :rolleyes:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least I didn't have to play Laflamme last week when he had his video game numbers.  Three straight weeks with low-scoring wins (and losing yet another starter in the process), how long can this possibly go on?  At least the cavalry's coming back at some point...hopefully :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

If ayl doesn't beat me this week he should retire, my lineup's a total dumpster fire :lol:

I hate ESPN Radio except for Han & Humpty

I had to double-check to be sure Humpty was Rick DiPietro...I don't listen to that show at all but it's funny that he does poke fun of himself that way.

I forgot how ridiculous this league can be with sniping guys off the waiver wire :lol: I got home from coaching at 3, had heard about the Jamaal Charles injury, went to pick up either Davis or West and found they had both been snagged like 10 minutes before 

I forgot how ridiculous this league can be with sniping guys off the waiver wire :lol: I got home from coaching at 3, had heard about the Jamaal Charles injury, went to pick up either Davis or West and found they had both been snagged like 10 minutes before

Yeaaaaaa... I feel like we should we should be using a waiver wire. Especially with keepers. No complaints from me now though. Outside of losing my marquee RB1 and WR1 to injuries... At least Odell came back. But yea

Edited by aylbert

Well RB's in particular are the ones that get vultured up (hence why I generally like to handcuff when I can, though I was lucky to get Rawls a couple hours after his big game against the Bears when I had Freddy Go-Kart rostered as the handcuff), the other positions you generally don't need an alert buzzer to get you to a computer.

This week also showed why I haven't put a premium on drafting backup QB's the last two years, desperation FA pickup Bortles is outperforming my star :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

Well RB's in particular are the ones that get vultured up (hence why I generally like to handcuff when I can, though I was lucky to get Rawls a couple hours after his big game against the Bears when I had Freddy Go-Kart rostered as the handcuff), the other positions you generally don't need an alert buzzer to get you to a computer.

This week also showed why I haven't put a premium on drafting backup QB's the last two years, desperation FA pickup Bortles is outperforming my star :lol:

Oh for sure, handcuffing is important...  but the vulturing is annoying.  I much prefer a traditional waiver.

I find this way more fair.  Charles went down at 2:53 pm EST, he was gone in all of my leagues by 2:54 pm.

At least you HAVE a chance to get guys when something like that happens whereas with waivers if you arent #1 priority you wont get the handcuff ever. 

You chose to not come here for football yesterday sir :lol:

I agree, the wait on the waivers sucks!!  I like how it works in this league, you want a player you just grab them!!  And I'm only 4th in moves in this league, not bad...In the hockey league I'm running away with the moves lead!!  I've alrady dropped a player and then picked him back up and we are only 1 week in!!

Wow, CJ Spiller is terrible

It's funny how things work out sometimes...ayl jacked me on Spiller during the draft and I wind up 'settling' for Gio Bernard, who's been much better so far as it turned out.  While earlier in the draft I jack dr on Davante Adams and he settles for Keenan Allen who's been a monster this season and killed me this week along with Hopkins.