MrBreeze

Press conference with Marty on Tuesday

115 posts in this topic

The Devils will hold a press conference with Martin Brodeur tomorrow at 1 p.m. at Prudential Center. Per Chere

Number retirement?

March 5th - vs. PIT

February 16th vs. PHI

Dec. 29 vs. Carolina

Only reason I say these is because they'll probably want to build a weekend of events with it. The Dec 29 is different because Marty might be in town anyway with kids in NJ.

HF and speculators are citing the February 9th against Edmonton - if you go to TicketMaster, they've clearly restricted purchasing that night and raised prices. Thank god my father's birthday is on that night and he already purchased extras weeks ago :) 

The press conference is open to season ticketholders. It starts at 1PM, doors at 12PM. I can't make it, let me know if any of you guys would like my ticket.

HF and speculators are citing the February 9th against Edmonton - if you go to TicketMaster, they've clearly restricted purchasing that night and raised prices. Thank god my father's birthday is on that night and he already purchased extras weeks ago :)

sweet (: i hope so because i have group tickets to that game

Got tickets for the Edmonton game. $77 a pop for section 210. They're going fast.

Edited by MadDog2020

Just bought my tickets as well, I'll be extremely annoyed if this isn't the date haha

Yea, TM is sold out and StubHub is surging towards $100 cheapest ticket

It will be there very shortly

Get them now because once it is announced it will continue to climb!

I have sh!t luck so I'm waiting for it to be officially announced. If I buy them for the oilers game it will surely be another game lol

I want to sit downstairs for this one so I figure selling my seats for this game will cancel out the difference for the most part.

Funny, I requested the tix for that game from my company last week, I wanted to see McDavid, waiting to see if some senior exec pulls them for himself now...

I'd love to go but those ticket prices are pretty steep and since it isnt confirmed I might hold off and miss out lol

This is awesome.  Since I'm out of state and can't attend, I don't care what day/game they do it on, I just hope it's a great celebration.  The place was nuts for the previous three, I think in particular Stevens since he was our captain and he got pretty emotional...I imagine and hope the night for Marty, perhaps the best goalie ever, is even better.

Already fans are gouging prices. Couldn't wait a day. Lol.

BTW. I can confirm via a high ranking NJD source that the game will be on 2/9 vs Edmonton.

$143 on StubHub as the cheapest for bleeders already, wow...hope my mom's boss doesn't know what's going on that night and she can grab the office freebies from him, lol.

Edited by JSR

Call the Devils and do a 6 game plan. That's what I'm doing.

400 dollars for 3 tickets and you can include said Edmonton game.

I jumped on a pair of tickets downstairs that looked like it hadn't been adjusted to the other sections yet. At this rate I'll be able to sell my season ticket seats for this game and easily make up the price difference.