NFL Week 7

Muevelos

There is so much horrific football being played right now.  Have heard many speculate for the reasons why and most have centered on the spread offense in high school and college football where there's no real development happening anymore of the quarterback, offensive line, and defensive back positions anymore.  Heard Francesa this week speculate if this continues if a big power conference such as the SEC or Big 10 could go rogue and switch to NFL rules as a recruiting tool.

College football is such a better sport. Great games every Saturday. Even if the BCS is still slanted towards the big schools (Bama), there's so many fun games. And a lot are Pac-12 which go until 1:30 AM here. LOTCB knew.

College football has its share of horrific games too, though.  It's just shocking at how bad the pros have been this year.  

On Kaep, Chip Kelly is salivating over him this offseason I bet, and he's nuts enough to move on from Bradford and pick up Kaep on the cheap.  I think Rex has his guy in T-Mobile if he can stay healthy.  He hasn't been a bad QB all things considering, he just has to be able to protect himself better.  

Wisenhunt and Hamilton both deserved to be fired.  I have NO IDEA how Wisenhunt lasted this long.

College football is such a better sport. Great games every Saturday. Even if the BCS is still slanted towards the big schools (Bama), there's so many fun games. And a lot are Pac-12 which go until 1:30 AM here. LOTCB knew.

I more or less refuse to watch all big-time college sports on principle.  The amount of money that universities sink into their football and basketball programs, which despite what they tell you are big money losers for vast majority of colleges, is absolutely scandalous.  If I were dictator of the world, I would probably ban NCAA football and basketball, which would pretty quickly be replaced with underage semi-pro leagues where players could probably unionize and get paid something while at the same time we can stop with the charade that these guys are "student athletes."