NFL Off Season 2016 - Coaches, Caps, and Combines OH MY!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

4 hours ago, Hi, I'm VALUE! said:

...and the Rams are working on extensions for both Jeff Fisher and Les Snead.

Really, LA?  Really?

One of the most sure-fire ways to ruin a young QB is to bounce 3-4 head coaches and "genius systems" at them while they're trying to figure out the league as a whole....as much as I think Fisher's a smoke and mirros fool at this point, I think every rookie QB deserves 3 years to get his feet wet before you shuffle coaches on the rotiserrie...... 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the Brady thumb cut was a bit odd. But I don't think it was some sort of incident and subsequent cover up like a cut in a bar fight or something (like what happened to that Dodgers pitcher in 2006 that caused him to miss the Mets series) it's just probably a freak thing.

I feel like the Bills are going to be the most disappointing team in the NFL this season - sometimes you just have that "Karma kicks me in the ass" year due to all the injuries and suspensions.  Bills D will be a unit to pick on in the run game methinks, especially early.  They could very well be looking at an 0-4 hole when Lawson and Dareus come back.

33 minutes ago, Hi, I'm VALUE! said:

I feel like the Bills are going to be the most disappointing team in the NFL this season - sometimes you just have that "Karma kicks me in the ass" year due to all the injuries and suspensions.  Bills D will be a unit to pick on in the run game methinks, especially early.  They could very well be looking at an 0-4 hole when Lawson and Dareus come back.

The one thing Rex Ryan has consistently seem to do is stop the run, even when hit by injuries with the Jets he has always bottled up the run. Sometimes though he becomes too much of a blitz happy gambler and can get killed on 3rd and long conversions

That said overall the Bills are kind of tough to predict. Is Tyrod Taylor legit or just another scrambling gadget QB who the league will figure out? He impressed last year with a solid completion and mistake free football. I have no clue how he'll perform this year though. His yardage totals aren't impressive. They didn't allow him to try to stretch the field...nor did they have the receivers to do so.

Curious to see what Reggie Bush has left in the tank, if anything. 

0-4 is certainly a possibility, though they do match up well against us. Wouldn't shock me if they beat the Jets yet again and are 1-3.

I would peg them at 3-5 mid season and ultimately 7-9. A go nowhere year

Edited by '7'