Championship Sunday

MadDog2020

Same ol NE defense so far.  Argh.

Of course it's going to be up to Brady and the offense.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

If NE doesn't come away with at least three on this possession it could start to get ugly.

Nice stop by the D there.  They've been solid since that opening drive.  Short-field TD can't really be put on them.

Broncos can put it away with a TD drive to start the second half.  Their D is doing the job.  

Peyton Manning isnt exactly playing a crisp game, but N.E. is actually making some great plays on the ball with his throws.

Brady just has no time to do anything, and when he does have it it seems like it's underthrown. I know Denvers D is good but they're playing out of their mind so far.

Neither team can run the ball.

N.E. is the master of 2nd half adjustments so I wouldnt bet against them. Though Denver does get the ball first.

Gotta give credit where it's due...on those back-to-back end-of-first-half start-the-second-half possessions coaches love to get, NE HELD Denver to three out of a possible 14 points.  Pretty damned good.  

NE's D finally cracking.  They kept their team in the game for a while, but they weren't going to do it forever.  A TD here seals it up for Denver.  

Held them to three.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

I won't be heartbroken if Amendola's gone after this season.  Never seems to get any yards after the catch and just doesn't come up with enough big plays.