GDT: Caps @ Devs 1:00 PM

MadDog2020

4 minutes into the game, I already have reverted to the WAS broadcast... Dano's voice is starting to trigger rage.

When Steve first started, he irked me, and in complete coincidence, it seemed as though every game he subbed for Doc was a loss. But he eventually grew on my. Dano hasn't.

How is Washington's broadcast? Always watching streams I generally don't have a choice and listen to whatever i get. There are very few other crews i can stand, and maybe one or two I enjoy besides Steve and Dano. Buffalo is one, and i know I was impressed by another one this year but I can't remember who off hand. I'll mute it occasionally if i can't get our broadcast.

I'm watching the free game of the week on game center, and i can't say I'm impressed. I'm going to get either game center or center ice next season, does anyone have experience with both? I know a handful of games are unavailable each week on center ice, and I wouldn't want to drop that kind of money to not get every game, but the quality of game center is crap

4 minutes into the game, I already have reverted to the WAS broadcast... Dano's voice is starting to trigger rage.

When Steve first started, he irked me, and in complete coincidence, it seemed as though every game he subbed for Doc was a loss. But he eventually grew on my. Dano hasn't.

I watched the away broadcast for the last two games, really didn't mind it other than sometimes they will use player's first names. I have always hated that for some reason.

I will be spending a small fortune Tuesday myself lol. Is there a good amount of inventory? I hope they loaded up.

Honestly I'm not sure how much will be left since they were selling it today and will be selling it Monday. They only made 3k programs and they are kumbered

I have no idea why they made so few when they could have easily sold so many more. 

I will be spending a small fortune Tuesday myself lol. Is there a good amount of inventory? I hope they loaded up.

Honestly I'm not sure how much will be left since they were selling it today and will be selling it Monday. They only made 3k programs and they are kumbered

I have no idea why they made so few when they could have easily sold so many more. 

Well they better have sh!t in boxes ready to roll for Tuesday then. I will burn the place down if they run out of any of the important stuff. They've had 4 months, get your sh!t together and make sure there's enough merch. There's no excuse.

Well they better have sh!t in boxes ready to roll for Tuesday then. I will burn the place down if they run out of any of the important stuff. They've had 4 months, get your sh!t together and make sure there's enough merch. There's no excuse.

I bought 2 pucks , a mini stick, 2 shirts, a patch, a pennant and the program