Jersey's Team vs Broadway's Hudson Rivalry Feb. 8 GDT

Derek21

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Schneids has to have that one, but quite frankly, with the way he's played, he's entitled to a bad goal.

Top hitters sometimes swing through extremely hittable fastballs, great receivers occasionally drop perfectly thrown footballs, and terrific goalies don't always stop stoppable shots.  Cory stops about 93% of the rubber thrown his way...I'll take it (and I know you will too...my response is more for the crowd that criticizes Cory for every perceived "softie".)

Top hitters sometimes swing through extremely hittable fastballs, great receivers occasionally drop perfectly thrown footballs, and terrific goalies don't always stop stoppable shots.  Cory stops about 93% of the rubber thrown his way...I'll take it (and I know you will too...my response is more for the crowd that criticizes Cory for every perceived "softie".)

He has too many. There were a few months there where the only way to beat him was to throw it half speed at his glove hand from the blueline. It's so deflating when you watch him stand on his head, keep us in the game, and it all goes up in smoke on one of those.

He has too many. There were a few months there where the only way to beat him was to throw it half speed at his glove hand from the blueline. It's so deflating when you watch him stand on his head, keep us in the game, and it all goes up in smoke on one of those.

Brodeur did that a lot, make the miraculous crazy saves and then let in what looked like an easy one. Every goalie has those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh please...look at where he ranks in the NHL, on a team that wouldn't be sniffing a wild card berth without him.  How much better is he supposed to be?  It's not his fault his team doesn't score much and leaves him with damned near no margin for error.  I guess you expect him to be perfect.