Sign in to follow this  
Hi, I'm VALUE!

2016 Miami Dolphins thread

Daniel    324
3 hours ago, estreetcrew3 said:

For once in my life I'm looking more forward to dolphins football then Devils hockey . Prob the first time I've had more confidence in the dolphins organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, no matter how much improvement we see from the Dolphins. The Patriots are going to be in the next four Super Bowls.  Then imagine if the unthinkable happens and the Patriots end up with number 1 overall by trading Garropollo to Cleveland, and to add insult to injury they land Richard Sherman.  

MadDog2020    1,752
Sadly, no matter how much improvement we see from the Dolphins. The Patriots are going to be in the next four Super Bowls.  Then imagine if the unthinkable happens and the Patriots end up with number 1 overall by trading Garropollo to Cleveland, and to add insult to injury they land Richard Sherman.  

Why the next four? Why not the next five? Or six? Maybe Brady will be the very first pro athlete to not be defeated by Father Time. Hell, just give 'em the next ten Lombardi Trophies and let's just skip the next decade of NFL football.

Daniel    324
4 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Hell, just give 'em the next ten Lombardi Trophies and let's just skip the next decade of NFL football. emoji849.png

Might save the rest of humanity a lot a heartache.