Devils trade 77 for Beau Bennett

MadDog2020

5 minutes ago, Jas0nMacIsaac said:

Well between the 1st and 2nd line, where one slots is all chemistry. Both play roughly the same amount of minutes 5 on 5. I would most definitely play him ahead of DSP.

Yeah i guess this is what our roster could look like so far... if we bring back Elias, is Zacha cracks the lineup and if we re-sign a few guys. We'd still need to land a legit 1st line guy

??? - Zajac - Palmieri

Cammalleri - Henrique - Bennett

Elias - Zacha - DSP

Blandisi - Josefson - Boucher

Green - Larsson

Severson - Merril

Schlemko - Moore

Well between the 1st and 2nd line, where one slots is all chemistry. Both play roughly the same amount of minutes 5 on 5. I would most definitely play him ahead of DSP.

Yeah i guess this is what our roster could look like so far... if we bring back Elias, is Zacha cracks the lineup and if we re-sign a few guys. We'd still need to land a legit 1st line guy

??? - Zajac - Palmieri

Elias - Zacha - DSP

Green - Larsson

Severson - Merril

Schlemko - Moore

Boucher is not playing 4th line RW. He either gets top 9 LW minutes or he's completely useless. I love the man but I do not want Elias back. He does not fit in his team anymore. I would rather have Boucher and Blandisi on the second and third line spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

??? - Zajac - Palmieri

Elias - Zacha - DSP

Green - Larsson

Severson - Merril

Schlemko - Moore

Bouch & Blandisi on 4th line? Bennett will never see 1st or 2nd line. No offensive ability. DSP has more for sure. Wonder if they bring back Schlemko?

13 minutes ago, Zubie#8 said:

Boucher is not playing 4th line RW. He either gets top 9 LW minutes or he's completely useless. I love the man but I do not want Elias back. He does not fit in his team anymore. I would rather have Boucher and Blandisi on the second and third line spots.

Well i know but that's kind of the problem where do you put him? and thats kind of what i was saying yesterday. We always seem to have too many guys that are kind of "you kind of want to keep them but you already have guys like that filling that role"

its obviously good in a way to have a flexible lineup but it seems all over the place we litterally have no "anchors" like... this is legit that guy spot. Zajac should be an anchor 2nd line center. But then is Henrique really a first line center? 

28 minutes ago, Zubie#8 said:

If I had faith in the Devils not playing Elias if he is underwhelming (which I feel he will be) id be ok with a 1 year deal but I know it wont happen that way so I dont want him back either.