Adam Larsson traded to EDM for Taylor Hall

SterioDesign

19 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

I also firmly believe Hall likes it in NJ. Shero will give him his money. We're up and coming and I'm positive Hall notices. No doubt in my mind he tries to sign him to an extension before the end of the 2019-2020 season. 

I feel this way too, especially because he played in Edmonton prior where the media and fans are much harder/stupid on the team. McDavid getting heckled while going out eat with his parents by some idiot fans is a prime example. He knows he can pretty much live his personal life in private here and not be bothered. 

I'm not sure how much Ray and co sell that aspect of being here but to me it's a huge selling point. Throw in the fact that the practice rink is connected to the building and those are 2 major selling points that to me would definitely help lure in keeping people in here and bringing free agents in. 

22 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well if Lou was still here i'd be sharing that PTSD with you and it would be 100% justified to be stressed based on his track record. But Shero gave us absolutely no reasons to be worried. Some will remember I was actually praising him about how he was handling free agents way before he got here. I'm 110% confident in him.

He also lost a lot more than Parise and Nieds... Rafalski, Gomez, Holik, Gionta, etc etc

Let it gooooo, let it gooooo :P

• Like 2