Lets talk roster

Jas0nMacIsaac

On 7/28/2016 at 8:28 AM, dmann422 said:

No joke, I had a dream last night that Shero traded a 2nd round pick for Dan Girardi. Woke up in a cold sweat.

I have to stop browsing HFBoards.

HAHAHA :clap2:
Well done, sir.  I've been there since Shero has come aboard.  It's definitely not like status quo Lou. 

Was it Shero that traded (when he was with Pens) for Brandon Sutter. (wasn't that blockbuster incl. Staal) Wonder if he could pry him loose from Nuck's? We'd be set at center!

3 hours ago, vadvlfan said:

Was it Shero that traded (when he was with Pens) for Brandon Sutter. (wasn't that blockbuster incl. Staal) Wonder if he could pry him loose from Nuck's? We'd be set at center!

I don't know if Sutter is worth giving up assets for, though. As it is now, we seem pretty set at center. Henrique, Zajac, Zacha, Josefson, and Fiddler are all guys that can play center. There's also JQ who has been pretty impressive lately. In only a couple of years, I imagine McLeod will be in the mix too, maybe even competing for the 2C role. 

On 7/27/2016 at 10:06 PM, Martyisth3b3st said:

It would be a lot of fun to meet some of you guys down here. Had the pleasure of meeting a RWTD, MD and CR last year (and I'm 80% sure I sat next to crasher at the Brodeur banner game, but we weren't introduced and he bounced after the first period..). But I moved back to Florida about a month ago; chased my fiancé and a good job opportunity down to Vero beach so I'll be down here for a while. Can't beat the weather (and the lack of a state income tax.... And the fact that my 2-bedroom a block from the beach is $700/mo) 

$700/month?  God damn am I jealous.. I'm paying at least $1100 for a small one bedroom (and that's one of the best deals I could find) in the Lehigh Valley.. time to find a job in Florida.

Edited by Devilsfan118

8 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

$700/month?  God damn dam I jealous.. I'm paying at least $1100 for a small one bedroom (and that's one of the best deals I could find) in the Lehigh Valley.. time to find a job in Florida.

That's an insane deal pretty much anywhere.  Especially if he's a block from the beach.  I'm an hour south of Tampa in a decent neighborhood, about 5 miles from the beach, and I pay $1,200/mo for a 3Bd/2Ba, utilities not included.

Wonder if Shero plans on any PTO's this upcoming camp?  As far as any other potential UFA's,  the waiting game is on.Maybe guys like Hudler are holding out for $$.

Maybe Teddy will get another shot eh?  :evil:

1 hour ago, NJDfan1711 said:

That's an insane deal pretty much anywhere.  Especially if he's a block from the beach.  I'm an hour south of Tampa in a decent neighborhood, about 5 miles from the beach, and I pay $1,200/mo for a 3Bd/2Ba, utilities not included.

I pay $1450 for a 2 bed/2 bath downtown apartment. Granted it's downtown Orlando but still. It's nice living downtown but that jacks the prices up. You can find a lot cheaper in the surrounding area or GOA if you're an idiot from the greater Toronto area.