• Who's Chatting

    There are no users currently in the chat room

CRASHER

NJDevs FFL Draft Finished!

359 posts in this topic

So....let start this disaster, eh?

You guys who love your charts will make your pretty spreadsheets for this and I'll update the picks as best as I can during the day.....off we go!!!!!!

Edited by NJDevs4978

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoops, didn't realize we were starting a new draft thread.

 

Still taking Beckham Jr, Wr, NYG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fairly certain of who I'll pick but I'll wait a couple hours if anyone wants to offer me a trade. Plus it'll buy time for me or ayl to put up the seperate full draft board thread anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, aylbert said:

I'm actually in the middle of making it now.

Have at it, I just put up the team composition thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Have at it, I just put up the team composition thread

That's up now;  I don't see where to 'lock' the threads though...   changes every year.  Silly updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A TE keeper and a QB first-rounder with no WR/RB's till the late second round...now what could possibly go wrong? :whistling:

But hey this guy's telling me to R-E-L-A-X and say my prayers...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aylbert said:

That's up now;  I don't see where to 'lock' the threads though...   changes every year.  Silly updates.

Yeah we must have lost that particular modding power.  And you don't see the exact time on posts anymore either, just how many minutes ago they were posted if it was within the last hour, if not however many hours ago it was posted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Yeah we must have lost that particular modding power.  And you don't see the exact time on posts anymore either, just how many minutes ago they were posted if it was within the last hour, if not however many hours ago it was posted

If you scroll over where it say "1 hour ago" it will tell you the exact time. So I can see you posted this at 5:11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RSC said:

If you scroll over where it say "1 hour ago" it will tell you the exact time. So I can see you posted this at 5:11

Ah that's good, at least we'll have an accurate time.

And ayl I DID find a way to lock threads.  Just edit the original post and you'll notice on the right hand side some checkmark boxes, one of them is to lock the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Ah that's good, at least we'll have an accurate time.

And ayl I DID find a way to lock threads.  Just edit the original post and you'll notice on the right hand side some checkmark boxes, one of them is to lock the thread.

Maybe...   But I also asked DM who permissioned me earlier this evening too; he might have done you at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aylbert said:

Maybe...   But I also asked DM who permissioned me earlier this evening too; he might have done you at the same time.

lol pretty stealthy even for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: .... I was about to come in and give y'all credit for a lack of panic on this pick......I stand corrected :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CRASHER said:

:lol: .... I was about to come in and give y'all credit for a lack of panic on this pick......I stand corrected :P

Mine isn't panic; I've just been checking in a bunch since yesterday...   I'm closing on my new house later today... so I'll be a bit busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DeAndre Hopkins, WR, HOU

I'll be without service tonight, but should be back with it tomorrow and the rest of the trip


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RSC said:

If you scroll over where it say "1 hour ago" it will tell you the exact time. So I can see you posted this at 5:11

Haven't figured out how to do this on a phone yet :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am on vacation as well and will be on an island without wireless service tonight as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MantaRay said:

I am on vacation as well and will be on an island without wireless service tonight as well

Don't worry an auto-pick can only improve your drafting :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two vacations and buying a house? How dare you guys have lives :lol:

But seriously this is why we need 2.5 weeks for the draft. I'll be dark as far as being able to use the board the next two Saturday afternoon/evenings and tonight at least though it's obviously not getting around to me in the draft by tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to go with Hopkins...  he's off the board; so logic says I look at the other wideouts here.

So...    Sworn Defenders select Ezekiel Elliott, RB, DAL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

....good....I HATE having to pick guys from my own team :P

In what may be one of his last hurrahs in the elite category, gimme the AP and let's hope he runs like the wind one last year.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.