CRASHER

NJDevs FFL Draft Finished!

359 posts in this topic

As if I didn't bait him enough on here I also guaranteed to him that the Bills will have more wins then his team will :lol:

Marauders ask Greg if he is ready to step into the #1 TE spot this year.

0883469001452961922_filepicker.jpg

Looks like a yes.

Greg Olsen TE Car

The ladies think this pick is EN FUEGO!

carolina-huddle-kittens-8.jpg 

Edited by Masked Fan

Hmmm, Masked just reminded me I need to schedule some time down in our Carolina offices.. :D

All seriousness, my two picks:

Ben Rothlisberger, QB, PIT (remember, Antonio Brown has a bet to win).
Jarvis Landry, WR, MIA (yearly homer pick)

14 hours ago, MantaRay said:

Alshon "soft tissue" Jeffrey, WR Chi

Nice pick. Was looking through the draft results yesterday and was surprised to not see Jeffrey picked yet... definitely risk there but monster upside in a contract year.

26 minutes ago, nmigliore said:

Nice pick. Was looking through the draft results yesterday and was surprised to not see Jeffrey picked yet... definitely risk there but monster upside in a contract year.

I was between him and Cooks for my pick, but I'm usually a bit risk averse with my RB/WR1's (especially not picking again till late 4th) and take my chances later.

Plus in general QB's get picked earlier than in standard leagues cause of it being 6 points per TD, and because people get nuts with QB drafting here in general.

Edited by NJDevs4978

That Landry pick hurt!!!! And so did the Big Ben pick those were my next two targets haha good picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, NJDevs4978 said:

I was between him and Cooks for my pick, but I'm usually a bit risk averse with my RB/WR1's (especially not picking again till late 4th) and take my chances later.

Plus in general QB's get picked earlier than in standard leagues cause of it being 6 points per TD, and because people get nuts with QB drafting here in general.

I didn't want to draft a QB in round 3... but without my 4th rounder; I knew my options would be limited in round 5...  

Just throwing it out there but offering a 5th and 9th for an extra 4th and a 12th.

Potentially.

Edited by VivaLaFlamme

Phew...  I was wondering why Luck didn't get back to me yet...   he was at AT&T setting up his new phone.    He looks excited to join though.

14115014_1410130675669600_20864567852035

Carson was doing ANYTHING to get to be a Marauder again this year, even wearing this getup to be noticed!

cp3.0.jpg

How can we refuse! The Marauders take Carson Palmer QB AZ

And I think he might be working from under center a bit more this season.

sexy-girl.gif

....well.....CRAP..... NO ONE had Carson Palmer in the "idiotic QB that Masked was gonna take three rounds too early" pool....send it back :P

LOTCB gladly says 'Glide me RB Jeremy Hill CIN'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motherFRAKER.... with all the stupid picks I just saw my brain can't handle Benjamin getting snapped right in front of me :P

....ok....rant over.... I'll take Doug Baldwin from Seattle and swing for some massive upside

Yeah i thought about him too but i already have 2 great recivers and gronk i dont need a 3rd atm :P

Power of Positivity trades their 5th and 8th round picks for Henriqueds 4th and 12th and selects Tom Brady, QB, NE with the pick

13 minutes ago, VivaLaFlamme said:

Power of Positivity trades their 5th and 8th round picks for Henriqueds 4th and 12th and selects Tom Brady, QB, NE with the pick

:unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r:

Finally some spice to this draft

Like the fantasy saying goes, the hate really has gone too far for my next pick. YT later, and won't have time for my next pick till tonight but for now give me

Demariyus Thomas, WR, DEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh5JKz7R63A

Edited by NJDevs4978

34 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

:unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r:

I actually kinda thought he was trying to move up for Brady...what would this draft be without a big QB move?