NJDevs FFL Draft Finished!

CRASHER

So....let start this disaster, eh?

You guys who love your charts will make your pretty spreadsheets for this and I'll update the picks as best as I can during the day.....off we go!!!!!!

Edited by NJDevs4978

1 hour ago, aylbert said:

That's up now;  I don't see where to 'lock' the threads though...   changes every year.  Silly updates.

Yeah we must have lost that particular modding power.  And you don't see the exact time on posts anymore either, just how many minutes ago they were posted if it was within the last hour, if not however many hours ago it was posted

1 hour ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Yeah we must have lost that particular modding power.  And you don't see the exact time on posts anymore either, just how many minutes ago they were posted if it was within the last hour, if not however many hours ago it was posted

If you scroll over where it say "1 hour ago" it will tell you the exact time. So I can see you posted this at 5:11

36 minutes ago, RSC said:

If you scroll over where it say "1 hour ago" it will tell you the exact time. So I can see you posted this at 5:11

Ah that's good, at least we'll have an accurate time.

And ayl I DID find a way to lock threads.  Just edit the original post and you'll notice on the right hand side some checkmark boxes, one of them is to lock the thread.

1 hour ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Ah that's good, at least we'll have an accurate time.

And ayl I DID find a way to lock threads.  Just edit the original post and you'll notice on the right hand side some checkmark boxes, one of them is to lock the thread.

Maybe...   But I also asked DM who permissioned me earlier this evening too; he might have done you at the same time.

1 minute ago, CRASHER said:

:lol: .... I was about to come in and give y'all credit for a lack of panic on this pick......I stand corrected :P

Mine isn't panic; I've just been checking in a bunch since yesterday...   I'm closing on my new house later today... so I'll be a bit busy.

32 minutes ago, MantaRay said:

I am on vacation as well and will be on an island without wireless service tonight as well

Don't worry an auto-pick can only improve your drafting :lol:

Two vacations and buying a house? How dare you guys have lives :lol:

But seriously this is why we need 2.5 weeks for the draft. I'll be dark as far as being able to use the board the next two Saturday afternoon/evenings and tonight at least though it's obviously not getting around to me in the draft by tonight.

....good....I HATE having to pick guys from my own team :P

In what may be one of his last hurrahs in the elite category, gimme the AP and let's hope he runs like the wind one last year.....