Game Worn Jerseys for sale

DevsMan84

Have the following game worn jerseys below for sale.  Please feel free to reach out to me for pictures or for any other questions you may have.  Also open to reasonable offers on any of them as the worst I can do is say no.  Prices include shipping in the US and prefer payment via Paypal friends option.

1) Brian Sullivan 1992-93 Stanley Cup 100th Ann Patched White set 1 game worn jersey - Very light wear and no LOA, but the guy played in 2 NHL games, both at home and assisted on a Semak goal, in this jersey.  No one is faking a Brian Sullivan jersey lol.  Hard to find ultrafil and patch so a very nice and affordable vintage gamer.  Asking $265 shipped.

2) Pierre Dagenais 2000-01 Red game worn jersey.  Comes with LOA from River Rats and the jersey has heavy wear on it with marks throughout.  A cool looking gamer for a guy who played about 100ish NHL games later on and is still currently the record holder for most goals in a season by a player in the FHL:)  Asking $265 shipped.

3) Andy Greene 2008-09 White set 1 - Light wear consisting of marks on the sleeves.  Comes with Meigray LOA and is a size 54 (he was smaller back then).  Asking $300 shipped.

4) Andy Greene 2013-14 White Set 2 with A - Moderate wear (for a modern jersey).  Comes with LOA and I photomatched it to two Getty images.  Andy scored the OT winner against Washington on 12/21/13 in this jersey.  Asking $300 shipped.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.