Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

Around the League: 2016-17 edition

5 hours ago, titans04 said:

Bobby  "A$$;holery" Farnham is going to be in the rags camp, hopefully they sign him to a two year deal.

And he'll totally get away with sh!t he did here because Broadway, Bruh!

mfitz804    1,434
21 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

Always liked Foligno

Definitely, I would have him on my team any day.  

Isabelle Khurshudyan‏ Verified account @ikhurshudyan 

DSP said he and his agent didn't get any head's up on the buyout by Devils. It was a surprise.

DSP said he was hurt all of last year. A nagging knee thing that he mentioned to Devs in Oct. "I don't want to say I was forced to play ..." :cryriver:

nessus    82

That quote is really frustrating, implying that the organization made him play when he didn't believe he was healthy.

IMO, they would be more likely to force him not to play if he was healthy. The Devils could not wait to get rid of him.

Whatever, thanks for helping us tank to get Nico, DSP.

• Like 2

mfitz804    1,434
38 minutes ago, nessus said:

That quote is really frustrating, implying that the organization made him play when he didn't believe he was healthy.

IMO, they would be more likely to force him not to play if he was healthy. The Devils could not wait to get rid of him.

Whatever, thanks for helping us tank to get Nico, DSP.

Exactly. They were not going out of their way to play him. Sure they were, DSP. 

• Like 1

Panthers finally trade Demers - to AZ - for Jamie McGinn, with FL retaining 12.5% salary: 

https://sports.yahoo.com/trade-panthers-send-jason-demers-201148418.html

And the Isles won at the Nassau Coliseum tonight :D 

Mike Morreale‏ @mikemorrealeNHL 

The Isles get dramatic win in return to Nassau Coliseum; their 1st gm at former home since 2015.

DevsMan84    603
20 hours ago, LittleBallofHate said:

Isabelle Khurshudyan‏ Verified account @ikhurshudyan 

DSP said he and his agent didn't get any head's up on the buyout by Devils. It was a surprise.

DSP said he was hurt all of last year. A nagging knee thing that he mentioned to Devs in Oct. "I don't want to say I was forced to play ..." :cryriver:

What a little bitch.  He had plenty of time to heal in the numerous games he was scratched.  How does he account for the same thing happening in Montreal, a city he was tearful of leaving?

Him and Gelinas can go fvck themselves.

• Like 2

mfitz804    1,434
1 hour ago, DevsMan84 said:

What a little bitch.  He had plenty of time to heal in the numerous games he was scratched.  How does he account for the same thing happening in Montreal, a city he was tearful of leaving?

Or each other, if that's easier. 

• Like 1

Devil Dan 56    370
2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That saves time so it's much more economical. 

What did Gelinas say?

mfitz804    1,434
4 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

35 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

What did Gelinas say?

My guess is OWWWWWW. 

Edited by mfitz804

DevsMan84    603
2 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

That saves time so it's much more economical. 

What did Gelinas say?

Apparently he was talking sh!t to Devils fans in Vegas the in the 2016 off-season (the first one after he was shipped to Colorado).  He told them he hates the Devils and stuff like that.

mfitz804    1,434
6 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Apparently he was talking sh!t to Devils fans in Vegas the in the 2016 off-season (the first one after he was shipped to Colorado).  He told them he hates the Devils and stuff like that.

He should, we all hated him. 

For me, it was just his lack of defense, his stupid haircut and his face. And his last name. Snail eater. 

Devil Dan 56    370
On 9/18/2017 at 3:29 PM, DevsMan84 said:

Well I get his gripe. They drafted him and invested tons of time and money in him and he was nothing but an inaccurate slapshot. He has every reason in the world to blame the devils and not himself :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:04 PM, Devil Dan 56 said:

Well I get his gripe. They drafted him and invested tons of time and money in him and he was nothing but an inaccurate slapshot. He has every reason in the world to blame the devils and not himself :rolleyes:

Haha, what a d*ck...even COLORADO thought you weren't worth bothering with.  Loser.

• Like 1

Devilsfan118    744

So.. if anyone ever has a gripe with how Shero's running the team..

Take a look at how badly Sakic has handled the Duchene situation.  

Makes me kinda glad Marty didn't step into the GM role here, because it's gonna be reallyyy awkward when they end up firing Sakic.

• Like 1

NLinfante    18

Speaking of Duchene, one of the Colorado writers mentioned that the Devils were one of several teams who had a scout at the game last night. We are clearly hurting at center but you'd have to imagine that the deal would include Severson (who is now on a friendly long-term deal) or a first rounder next year (which has the potential to be a lottery pick). Doesn't seem likely in either regard, but I'd be interested to see what Shero could do considering TZ's extended absence. 

Sorry if this has been brought up ad nauseam elsewhere, but I thought it was interesting that a NJ scout was at the game.

RizzMB30    100
Speaking of Duchene, one of the Colorado writers mentioned that the Devils were one of several teams who had a scout at the game last night. We are clearly hurting at center but you'd have to imagine that the deal would include Severson (who is now on a friendly long-term deal) or a first rounder next year (which has the potential to be a lottery pick). Doesn't seem likely in either regard, but I'd be interested to see what Shero could do considering TZ's extended absence. 
Sorry if this has been brought up ad nauseam elsewhere, but I thought it was interesting that a NJ scout was at the game.

I don't know if I'm really interested in Duchene especially if it means Severson is part of the deal. I think it would be an extra trade too far. With Zajac, Henrique (who we know can be moved to wing), Hischier, McCleod, and Boyle to name as natural centers, I don't see where Duchene fits not only on the roster, but under the salary cap if you see Hischier or McCleod as long-term solutions.

Now if Henrique is going the other way, COL might have my attention.

Henrique, a dman not named Severson and a first round maybe.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk