GDT Pre-season: Devils vs Philly and Montreal 7 and 7:30

RunninWithTheDevil

It's back!!!! Two games for the price of none!!

WXQwn.gif

See here for the split squad rosters...

https://www.nhl.com/devils/news/preseason-split-squad-rosters-released/c-282132744

The Devils released their rosters for Monday's preseason split squad games in New Jersey and Montreal.

The following lineup will take on Philadelphia at Prudential Center: 

The following lineup will visit Montreal: 

http://www.allaboutthejersey.com/2016/9/26/13047972/preseason-previews-new-jersey-devils-philadelphia-flyers-montreal-canadiens

• Like 1

The Devils and All about the jersey links above have the rosters...

From Devils:

The following lineup will take on Philadelphia at Prudential Center: 

Forwards - Beau Bennett, Michael Cammalleri, Carter Camper, Blake Coleman, Luke Gazdic, Brian Gibbons, Jacob Josefson, Sergey Kalinin, Nick Lappin, Miles Wood, Pavel Zacha, Travis Zajac

Defensemen - Brandon Gormley, Andy Greene, Ben Lovejoy, Reece Scarlett, Damon Severson, Karl Stollery, Colton White

Goaltenders - Keith Kinkaid, Anders Lindback

The following lineup will visit Montreal: 

Forwards - Nathan Bastian, Joseph Blandisi, Vernon Fiddler, Taylor Hall, Adam Henrique, Mike McLeod, Blake Pietila, John Quenneville, Ben Sexton, Blake Speers, Devante Smith-Pelly, Ben Thomson

Defensemen - Yohann Auvitu, Joshua Jacobs, Andrew MacWilliam, Jon Merrill, John Moore, Vojtech Mozik, Steven Santini

Goaltenders - Mackenzie Blackwood, Scott Wedgewood

I'll be at the game tonight but the Devils gave season tickets holders up to 4 free tickets to give away. I had missed the email and didn't see it until now.

So I have 4 seats in section 22 not far from the ice to giveaway, you can have 1, 2, 3 or even all 4. I don't care.

All I'm asking is that you donate 5 bucks per ticket to support this great forum, which is still cheaper then stubhub. Send me a message before sending the money so I can confirm with you and then just take a screenshot or forward the email to me to confirm you sent the money. I'll be leaving around 5:30pm so try to hit me up asap and the tickets will be transferred via the devils/ticketmaster mobile app.

You donate here http://paypal.me/njdevs

I know it's a bit last minute for tonights game but I will also being doing this for the Rangers and Islanders game.

LETS GO DEVILS!

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2

Another good transition from the Auvitu Merrill pairing leading to a scoring chance, JQ feeding Bastian in the slot.

Devils going to PP. Blandisi draws it.

Devils score, Henrique pots the rebound. 1-1 assists go to Mozik and Auvitu.

Merrill takes crosschecking penalty. The call was pretty weak IMO.

End of 1st, 1-1

Best thing I saw was Auvitu not looking out of place.