GDT Pre-season: 9/29; Devils @ Rangers; 7PM

NJDEVS1730

No Hall or Rico tonight. Wedgewood gets the start. Lineup below.

I'll be there tonight bravely sporting a Schneider jersey...LGD!

Mike Cammalleri-Travis Zajac-Nick Lappin

Sergey Kalinin-Pavel Zacha-Beau Bennett

Brian Gibbons-Vern Fiddler-Devante Smith-Pelly

Blake Pietila-Michael McLeod-Blake Coleman

Andy Greene-Ben Lovejoy

Yohann Auvitu-Steven Santini/Reece Scarlett

Votech Mozik-Andrew MacWilliam

16 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I better get ready for my first time hearing the Rangers broadcast team this year!! 

*sharpens pencils to jam into ears*

The Ranger broadcast team could do their entire commentary in sign language and my ears would STILL bleed. 

• Like 2

Only saw most of the second period. Super sloppy in our end , it was NBA all star game-like. But that's what happens when you mix up eclectic lineups 

Who,s this auvitu Guy? Kid can skate and looks like a forward,  surprised hes a D-man.  Can wedge catch a Puck? He's blocks them OK

Keep cammy off the ice, 5:00 pitch count max , santini not ready for prime time?

McLeod is going to be really good.  He sees the ice so well and is excellent 1 on 1.  He's going to draw a ton of penalties in addition to being so hard for defenses to stop.  It's hard for me to imagine him not being an NHL player.

I liked how Auvitu played tonight as well, he sees the ice well - only question will be if he can hold up physically because I think the other aspects of his game are NHL quality.

Miles Wood impressed me the most forward wise, hes a bull on skates and is going to wreak havoc on other teams D. Just never stops or slows down.

So many correct reads and decisions from Auvitu. Really impressed with his skating as well. Starting to think we may have a real good one here. Thought Santini was ok. Who the hell is MacWilliams?

Zacha looked decent, arguably should/could have had a goal. Saw some signs of why so many think Lappin could be a decent player for us, but need to see him more. Also impressed with McLeod, although the way sam was saying his name all night was driving me nuts. Is MCLOUD the right pronunciation btw?

Wedgewood was very meh, and with the amount of competition we have to backup Cory that's not good. I still think hes better than Kinkaid.

My 2 cents.

1 hour ago, Toasterleavins said:

Miles Wood impressed me the most forward wise, hes a bull on skates and is going to wreak havoc on other teams D. Just never stops or slows down.

So many correct reads and decisions from Auvitu. Really impressed with his skating as well. Starting to think we may have a real good one here. Thought Santini was ok. Who the hell is MacWilliams?

Zacha looked decent, arguably should/could have had a goal. Saw some signs of why so many think Lappin could be a decent player for us, but need to see him more. Also impressed with McLeod, although the way sam was saying his name all night was driving me nuts. Is MCLOUD the right pronunciation btw?

Wedgewood was very meh, and with the amount of competition we have to backup Cory that's not good. I still think hes better than Kinkaid.

My 2 cents.

I think it is pronounced like MCLOUD (mick-cloud)

• Like 1