GDT Home Open Jamboree - Ducks @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+/WFAN

thelastonealive

1 minute ago, EdgeControl said:

Lmao, the Kk couple???!!! Wtf?  Why Kinkaid of all people ,  did you ask them why the he'll you should know them? 

I know the guy in the couple is/was a huge Marty fan and never really accepted Cory and blamed him for pushing Marty out.  He, along with many other Cory haters, see KK or Wedgewood as the "rightful heir" so to speak of the goaltending position simply because they were drafted/signed by the Devils and haven't played for other teams.  Apparently the guy in the KK couple has his entire back tattooed to look like the back of a Marty jersey.

Also just find this funny how people know them beyond just the FB groups and twitter.  I really didn't think outside of those social media sites people knew them.  They certainly have left an impression.

43 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

I know the guy in the couple is/was a huge Marty fan and never really accepted Cory and blamed him for pushing Marty out.  He, along with many other Cory haters, see KK or Wedgewood as the "rightful heir" so to speak of the goaltending position simply because they were drafted/signed by the Devils and haven't played for other teams.  Apparently the guy in the KK couple has his entire back tattooed to look like the back of a Marty jersey.

Also just find this funny how people know them beyond just the FB groups and twitter.  I really didn't think outside of those social media sites people knew them.  They certainly have left an impression.

Yeah. That they're stupid. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EdgeControl said:

Lmao, the Kk couple???!!! Wtf?  Why Kinkaid of all people ,  did you ask them why the he'll you should know them? 

My brother asked (we were trying to be as nice as possible since we were sitting at the same table until he called everyone pussies then I didn't care and went on the offensive) and they said because everyone knows them and they're trending on twitter. They kept telling us we need to be on twitter so we can see how they're trending.

Apparantly there's a facebook petition right now to ban them from the arena haha.

He has a marty signature tattoo on his wrist with #30. A really nice Devils logo on his arm and then the fvcking arena GPS coordinate on his forearm which I mocked him about. I asked if he would forget where it is.

2 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Holy sh!t...I swear, there must have been a nuclear incident somewhere in NJ, with the resulting fallout giving rise to a new and frightening race of mutant Devils fans.  There can be no other explanation.

How any self-respecting Devils fan can possibly hate Cory for anything he's done since becoming a Devil...I can't even try to make any sense of such a mentality.

I'm just glad I haven't met this KK couple...I'd have to kill them both on sight.  At least there would be a good chance of getting off on justifiable homicide.

Anyway, just one more reason why my basement continues to become my preferable venue to watch Devils games...at the very least, I don't have to explain the growing number of douchebags that show up at the Rock to my daughter. 

That being said, going with both my wife and daughter to tomorrow night's game, and hoping to have a good time, with minimal douchery.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 4