GDT - Evil Sith Blues @ Good Jedi Devils - 7:30 PM - MSG

thelastonealive

Just not enough chances and continuing unclutch goaltending
What we really need is Cory to stabilize the season Sunday with a shutout.

Schneider better man the fvck up on Sunday. Losing to those fvcktards in that sh!thole isn't gonna be acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

They were at least fun to watch when they were scoring goals. This is unbearable. The defense is atrocious, and neither goalie is playing well. I feel bad for Taylor Hall, who's about the only player worth a damn on this roster right now. This can't be easy for him with Edmonton doing so well.

• Like 2

That sucked and I'm sick of these free fvcking ticket nights. Stupid drunk morons all over the building tonight because of it. You shouldn't get a free pair of tickets for bringing canned food and jackets and toys for tots. If you can afford it you should be bringing them because it's the right thing to do.

and fvck that game, waste of time and money. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jagknife said:

I dont know who I hate more right now, Kyle 'our of position all the fvcking time' Quincey or Ben 'implants on a nun' Lovejoy...

Lovejoy sucks. Hard to fault Hynes for playing him so much considering what he has to work with, but yeah he plays him too much. 

Edited by Nicomo