GDT 12-20 Nashville at Devils 7pm on MSG+

Satans Hockey

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I mean, I don't think firing Hynes really does too much, but SOMETHING needs to be done if this streak continues to grow. You can't lose 10 games in a row and do nothing, and they're staring that straight on the face with this upcoming schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I don't see any coach making a real difference but they are going to have to do something to at least.

10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I mean, I don't think firing Hynes really does too much, but SOMETHING needs to be done if this streak continues to grow. You can't lose 10 games in a row and do nothing, and they're staring that straight in the face with this upcoming schedule.

This is the first night that I've been annoyed with Hynes.  At 3-0, can't call a timeout?  Put in KK for Schneider?  No, these actions may not accomplish a damned thing, but for fvck's sake, try SOMETHING.  Hynes just looks so passive and resigned tonight.  

Just an all-around disappointing night.

• Like 1

I NEVER boo, but I'd be booing my face off if I was there tonight. They've earned it. Watching on TV has me angry enough- if I paid for this, I'd wanna strangle someone.

Please, most of these guys just came back from war. Don't punish them further by making them watch this team.

• Like 1

It's tough when the cornerstones of last season's team are playing below par. Schneider, Greene, Palmieri and Henrique have all been off the pace this season imo. The D, with the loss of Larsson and Schlemko, have looked a real shambles. For the life of me I can't see what the hell Quincey and Lovejoy bring to the team. 

Biggest surprise for me though has been the inability of the coaching staff to instil any belief in the team or light a fire under them when needed. Something they did very well last season.

Just now, Weekes Head said:

Almost a full 12 minutes and everyone's heading to the exits. This team is hot garbage. 

That's really insulting...to hot garbage.  Brutal night.  

• Like 1

A once storied, legacy filled, classy, competitive year in and year out franchise is now on the brink of becoming the laughing stock of the NHL for the 4th-5th year in a row.  5 years?  I mean, come on now.  A "rebuild" should take 1-2-3 years...not sure if we have been "rebuilding" proper for 5 years but this straight sucks balls.