• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

thelastonealive

GDT - Panthers @ Devils - 7 PM

91 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Weekes Head said:

Looking like we're gonna get shut out tonight at this rate. I don't care if a 5-shot PP gives us life or not. ..we're still not scoring. At least I'm used to this bullsh!t now. All I can do is laugh. 

I got a budwiser goal light for christmas, set it up today, of course we wont score tonight

I feel like some of you guys are complaining a little bit too much right. We have watched this team flounder for like 2+ months now with bad play and worse effort. At least I can say that they look like they are trying tonight and are getting shots on goal and some quality scoring chances. If they don't go in, that is what it is. We all know this is not a very good team. All I ask for is a solid effort.

Just now, WaffleFries said:

I feel like some of you guys are complaining a little bit too much right. We have watched this team flounder for like 2+ months now with bad play and worse effort. At least I can say that they look like they are trying tonight and are getting shots on goal and some quality scoring chances. If they don't go in, that is what it is. We all know this is not a very good team. All I ask for is a solid effort.

I agree with this. We're down 1-0 after a goal at the tail end of a bs 5 minute penalty. This game isn't over, and it's only Luongo looking like Patrick Roy that has us off the scoreboard tonight. 

Not to say it can't change a minute into the third, but for now, we're still in this one. LGD. 

1 person likes this

Zacha really looks like he's getting close to putting it together.  He's played much less timid tonight.  

A thousand passes and no shots on goal even close to being attempted is not "great pressure". 

Devils will win this game 2-1 in overtime on a Parenteau goal. My wife just told me. 

Just now, Martyisth3b3st said:

Devils will win this game 2-1 in overtime on a Parenteau goal. My wife just told me. 

And as any married guy knows, your wife is always right. 

1 person likes this

Just now, jagknife said:

Quincey is so freaking lazy on the puck, its infuriating

I also hate his stupid beard. 

1 person likes this

Zajac yelling "Are you fvcking kidding me" might have just been my favorite thing of the month, aside from the 3-0 win vs Boston

3 people like this

Someone has to score a goal...cause like...0 isn't enough to win. Wait...is this how this works?

That coupled with the fact that the Devils struggle so much to score.... we just hear it constantly...and yeah, it's really starting to become irritating as hell.

It really is. It makes me wanna break sh!t lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zajac yelling "Are you fvcking kidding me" might have just been my favorite thing of the month, aside from the 3-0 win vs Boston

That was great. How we all pretty much feel at this point.

4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Usually it's me yelling that at the TV. Or just "what the fvck?"

Edited by mfitz804

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Usually it's me yelling that at the TV. Or just "what the fvck?"

Its been me at pretty much every Devils game at somepoint this year, and for 3/4s of the Giants game last night. Ugh...

Just now, jagknife said:

Its been me at pretty much every Devils game at somepoint this year, and for 3/4s of the Giants game last night. Ugh...

Pretty much. Best moment of the game last night was when the dude failed to pick up the live ball and the guy from the Packers just crushed him and picked up the ball. Look on that guy's face after getting knocked over was priceless. 

Of course Cory doesn't give up 4 goals and we can't even get 1. Amazing. 

It never fails. It's infuriating.

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Of course Cory doesn't give up 4 goals and we can't even get 1. Amazing. 

New rule: every time Hall gives up a puck he should have shot in favor of a pass, all concession stands run a tab during the next intermission and Taylor has to pay the bill. That'll get us more offense. 

Edited by mfitz804
1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Pretty much. Best moment of the game last night was when the dude failed to pick up the live ball and the guy from the Packers just crushed him and picked up the ball. Look on that guy's face after getting knocked over was priceless. 

I'm actually glad Perkins got lit the hell up for not playing to the whistle. That play was the exact sh!t you're taught when you play youth football growing up.

Oh look we're in the box again, that'll help our comeback chances.

Yes please tell us oh wise Johnny Mac, what do the Devils need to have a surge here? Well I'll tell ya Dano ya know NOT TAKE ANOTHER fvckING PENALTY FOR ONE THING.

I hate Cangialosi. Lappin falls down, that means he was "met effectively" at the line? His ass effectively met the ice, maybe.