GDT: Game 46 - Devils @ Wild 8PM MSG+

RunninWithTheDevil

16 hours ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

It's been said a couple times but it bears repeating. If we get nothing else out of this season: John fvcking Merrill is showing the promise that he once had as the rookie wearing jersey number 34. He is making smart plays, his quick escape moves are freakishly good, he is playing lock down defense. 

I'd give the man a twenty if he'd cut the hair, though. 

Funny you mentioned that.  I had sent this video to a friend of mine the other night when we played Boston.

This is some prime cut tomfoolery.

https://streamable.com/rx5cf

• Like 2

It's funny, I read the Minnesota Star Tribune this morning about the game the other night.  In the comments a guy wrote:

"The Wild made NJ look like an AHL team in an exhibition. The Wild seemed to get frustrated by all the interference, holds, slashes, and trips"

Cracks me up with the team colored glasses we all watch the games with, but that was way over the top

• Like 4

It's funny, I read the Minnesota Star Tribune this morning about the game the other night.  In the comments a guy wrote:

"The Wild made NJ look like an AHL team in an exhibition. The Wild seemed to get frustrated by all the interference, holds, slashes, and trips"

Cracks me up with the team colored glasses we all watch the games with, but that was way over the top

I'm surprised he didn't throw in the T word, always a favorite among opposing fans. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1