GDT: Game 47 - Devils vs Canadians 7:30 MSG+

RunninWithTheDevil

Here's hoping we keep doing what we did the last few games and keep the good vibes from the road trip wins fresh in our minds and translate it to a nice win at home against a pretty good opponent.  I hope we light up their backup goalie.  Lord knows we're do for one of those.  Why not now.

Let's Go Devils.

• Like 1

Posting this in here as well cause it's on sale tonight at the game. I don't understand why they are doing this, a bunch of idiots will be buying these saying they were at the game now... 

"Limited-edition 334 jackets will be released to commemorate the game.

These will be available for purchase, exclusive to Devils Members, for $130. Get yours in the Member Lounge during the Devils vs. Montreal Canadiens game on Jan. 20.

Only 90 jackets will be available. We expect them to sell quickly, so get there early on the 20th"

2 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Posting this in here as well cause it's on sale tonight at the game. I don't understand why they are doing this, a bunch of idiots will be buying these saying they were at the game now... 

"Limited-edition 334 jackets will be released to commemorate the game.

These will be available for purchase, exclusive to Devils Members, for $130. Get yours in the Member Lounge during the Devils vs. Montreal Canadiens game on Jan. 20.

Only 90 jackets will be available. We expect them to sell quickly, so get there early on the 20th"

Should have been on April 1st. Surprise, you spent $130 on a butt ugly jacket!!

• Like 3