GDT: Game 47 - Devils vs Canadians 7:30 MSG+

RunninWithTheDevil

11 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Wood is wearing out his speed shtick.

Yup. Speed with no results is useless. It's the Tedenby rule. 

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Seemed like a lot of guys were falling on both sides tonight, ice wasn't very good tonight. 

This is true. But Miles falls on all rinks. 

41 minutes ago, BostonNala370 said:

OK we had many bad calls but we did play Montreal who lead this division. They played a great game and upset the Devils. What did we expect. We would have lost with only good calls.

Habs did play a good game but they can be beaten if you skate and play sharp...but that's not our Devils. 

That took me 10 minutes. I was like... "light the ketchup on fire... ketchup into flames.... fire sauce.... uhhhhh". 
When I finally figured it out I decided this is the best post in the history of NJDevs and I'm just commenting for posterity 

The only way it could've been better is if peluso posted it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

My daughter went to a friend's house for a sleepover, so me and the wife went to a new restaurant.  And it sucked.  Only good thing was there was their homemade potato chips.  Everything else was awful.  

But at least I missed the majority of last night's game, so it wasn't a total loss...but did get home just in time to see the refs fvck the Devils yet again.  On that front, I've never seen anything like this.  Fine, the Devils aren't a good team right now, but that means that the refs don't have to respect them enough to call these games fairly?!  Either Shero or Hynes needs to say the kind of things that get you fined, because this sh!t has gotten beyond ridiculous.  

• Like 2

19 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Montreal typical. Absolute horsesh!t garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathan Beaulieu | #28

Just done rewatching the game and the Stollery hit... absolute BS call with a major on Stollery , but what follows is where there should be a penalty on Nathan Beaulieu (#28). Absolutely embellished from the hit and when you watch Beaulieu on the ice, follow his body movements, esp. his eyesite, his demeanor from when he's on the ice all the way to the bench. Dead giveaway on his embellishment, plus the officiating continues with the "MONTREAL TYPICAL" as usual for Canadian show rollin along.

When officials get caught up with the aftermath ruckus, they miss the 'Big Con' by these players.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Stollery tried to score three goals on that shot.

You caught that too?  chuckles... only problem he missed the net by 6ft to the left, but it did leave a mark on the boards!

Oh boy this team just tries too hard to the point of doubling down on the faults