Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Triumph

Race To The Bottom Thread

305 posts in this topic

Yeah, the inclusion of Vegas is like a two headed monster for us. Sucks that it worsens our lottery standing, but will likely open up trade opportunities with other teams when they realize they can't protect everyone and want to move certain guys for assets. Going to be an interesting offseason for sure. Just can't wait for the playoffs to end because after tomorrow's clean out day, barring a college signing or something there will be zero Devils news for two months.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, SMantzas said:

I guess the good news is there isn't much separation in quality from 3-10, so we should still get a very good player.  

Screw you,  Vancouver 

Vancouver finally found something they are clutch at: losing.

Edited by Antiquated Colorado Rockie

6 minutes ago, Antiquated Colorado Rockie said:

Vancouver finally found something they are clutch at: losing.

Finally!? Try for their whole damn existence.

1 person likes this

On April 9, 2017 at 1:08 PM, CommonDreads said:

My guy from the start of the year has been Casey Mittelstadt, if we end up with the 3 or 4 spot I hope we nab him. Also a big fan of both Vilardi and Pettersson at forward, I think both are worthy of a Top 5 pick

I saw on your mock you had him at 4? On other mock drafts never seen him  in single digits. I'm hoping for another FW (Vilardi/Patrick, Rasmussen,

Tippett (although I've seen him all over the place as well.) quite a few right shots too this year. 

23 minutes ago, vadvlfan said:

I saw on your mock you had him at 4? On other mock drafts never seen him  in single digits. I'm hoping for another FW (Vilardi/Patrick, Rasmussen,

Tippett (although I've seen him all over the place as well.) quite a few right shots too this year. 

Lowest I've seen him ranked is 5th, these are just a few rankings I've seen:

Myself: #3

Hockeyprospect.com: #3

McKeen's Hockey: #4

Future Considerations: #4

ISS Hockey: #5

Ive said all along, I think the kid has 70 point potential. Probably the most creative attacker in this draft.